I need help making Sennheiser HD-800 cables please read
Mar 29, 2015 at 9:03 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

keithhr1

New Head-Fier
I have a Sennheiser HD-800 headphones that I need cables for. I have connectors, a commercial cable (my patent)
but I need someone to "assemble, fabricate, make, put together" price negotiable including a barter, I just need someone
with the ability to do this for me, it would be better to speak about this on the phone, conversation becomes more fluent then.
The cables I have are a simple two conductor, black jacketed, with a bit of filler and a copper spiral shield in a very small package.
Please write to me,
keithhr1   (khrob@astound.net)  650-994-4714

Apr 23, 2015 at 10:48 PM Post #2 of 6
I have a Sennheiser HD-800 headphones that I need cables for. I have connectors, a commercial cable (my patent)
but I need someone to "assemble, fabricate, make, put together" price negotiable including a barter, I just need someone
with the ability to do this for me, it would be better to speak about this on the phone, conversation becomes more fluent then.
The cables I have are a simple two conductor, black jacketed, with a bit of filler and a copper spiral shield in a very small package.
Please write to me,
keithhr1   (khrob@astound.net)  650-994-4714

What patent is that? What's the number?

se

Jul 1, 2015 at 4:03 AM Post #3 of 6
US 7504588 using wire so small you can't see it down to 56 gauge which is .000249 diameter inches (1,283,000) ft per pound, Patent goes to 20 gauges down to awg 60
sorry for the long delay, I've been busy on other things.

Jul 1, 2015 at 10:57 PM Post #4 of 6
US 7504588 using wire so small you can't see it down to 56 gauge which is .000249 diameter inches (1,283,000) ft per pound, Patent goes to 20 gauges down to awg 60
sorry for the long delay, I've been busy on other things.

I hope you didn't actually pay anyone for that patent. Wire like that has been in the public domain for geez, probably since the 1930s. Can you get your money back?

se

Jul 1, 2015 at 11:06 PM Post #5 of 6
Oh, and who did the patent "drawing"? It's actually a copyrighted illustration owned by New England Wire. Did you get their permission to use it? How can a copyrighted illustration of a product that has been made for years by an existing company be used for a patent drawing? This could open you up to a copyright violation lawsuit as well as void your patent.

se

Jul 1, 2015 at 11:10 PM Post #6 of 6
Here's the original illustration on New England Wire's website (rectangular Type 7). I'm very familiar with this illustration and it has been on their website long before your patent was filed. I'd definitely demand that the attorney who filed this patent for you give you your money back.

se

Users who are viewing this thread

Back