I need help finding a song. Please help me.
Jul 19, 2005 at 11:44 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Spartan611

New Head-Fier
Ok I am new to head-fi.com but I have been browsing the forum for months just looking around. I need some help finding a song. It may be hard to find it because I can't give alot of information as I don't know alot.

Here is what I do know:
It is a 2-3 year old song
It is alternative/modern rock (not classic)
It is played on 106.7 KROQ(a radio station in Los Angeles)
I know a few lyrics.

"The lights go out"
".....the closet, the closet, the closet." (or something like that)

In alot of the lines at the end of each line they keep repeating that word like above.

Like here is an example with the wrong words.

.....the water, the water, the water.
.....the mud, the mud, the mud.
.....the closet, the closet, the closet.

Please guys I really need help finding this song. It is bugging me. LOL.

Thanks.

Jul 21, 2005 at 5:09 PM Post #8 of 15
If you could remember just a few more lyrics, I bet it could be found by searching on google. It's my main method of finding the name and artist of a song if I hear something I like somewhere. Can you remember just one more sentence? or some uncommon words used in the song? "the lights go out" yields an insane 28000 hits and "the lights go out"+"the closet the closet" turns up 0 which makes me think you didn't get that other line right... but the song should be in some lyrics database by now, being 2-3 years old.

Jul 22, 2005 at 3:12 AM Post #9 of 15
I don't remember anymore lyrcis. Sorry. Just try finding lyrics that end with repeating words. Remember it is a 2-3 year old modern rock/alternative rock song. Thanks for helping guys.

Jul 22, 2005 at 7:03 PM Post #10 of 15
Anybody else?
icon10.gif

Jul 25, 2005 at 6:34 PM Post #14 of 15
Sounds like me.
Heard a song a few times on the radio. Didn't catch the artist or title. They don't play it anymore and I can't find it anywhere. Don't know enough of the lyrics to guide anyone either.
I'll just keep serching.........
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back