I need help buying a new BT wireless Headphone
Apr 23, 2016 at 12:57 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

tayo15

100+ Head-Fier
Hi guys, I am in need of help. I have been looking for a travel pair of headphones that I can take with on the train and bus. The problem with most headphones I have atm is that they are either too big or don't isolate well, or sound leak a lot. All I want is a decent pair of bt headphones or headphones that are over ear, can fit large heads (like mine q.q) and can sound isolate really well. I have tried out the bose qc25 and Beats studio wireless 2.0 and I found both good at isolating. The issue is before I pull the trigger on either I want help from others. I have owned Mad Dogs, Nad Hp50s and I tend to lean towards neutral or warm sound signatures. Please help a brother out. I am looking for recommendations on the best sound isolating headphones for travel either through great passive isolation or anc, I want recommendations on either bt or wired headphones from 100$ to 300$. It's alot to ask but please help me

Apr 23, 2016 at 3:05 PM Post #2 of 5
Hi guys, I am in need of help. I have been looking for a travel pair of headphones that I can take with on the train and bus. The problem with most headphones I have atm is that they are either too big or don't isolate well, or sound leak a lot. All I want is a decent pair of bt headphones or headphones that are over ear, can fit large heads (like mine q.q) and can sound isolate really well. I have tried out the bose qc25 and Beats studio wireless 2.0 and I found both good at isolating. The issue is before I pull the trigger on either I want help from others. I have owned Mad Dogs, Nad Hp50s and I tend to lean towards neutral or warm sound signatures. Please help a brother out. I am looking for recommendations on the best sound isolating headphones for travel either through great passive isolation or anc, I want recommendations on either bt or wired headphones from 100$ to 300$. It's alot to ask but please help me

Here's the thread...
http://www.head-fi.org/t/746519/huge-comparison-of-almost-all-the-best-bluetooth-headphones-post-your-own-comparisons-here

Happy reading!

Apr 23, 2016 at 3:21 PM Post #3 of 5
Apr 23, 2016 at 6:02 PM Post #4 of 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back