I need assistance from someone in Canada
Apr 24, 2011 at 2:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

c12mech

100+ Head-Fier
I figured I would post this here because it is a diy project.  I'm trying to buy something from amazon.ca and it cannot be shipped to the US.  I would like to know if there is be a Canadian member here that would be willing to re-ship my item to the US.  I will pay for everything I just need to have a middle-man to get it to me.  If someone would be willing to help I would forever be grateful. 

Apr 24, 2011 at 3:47 PM Post #3 of 7
This is what I need.

It is a particular JVC boombox.  I've been looking for this exact model for a while now and there seem to be a couple available from Canada.  The boombox itself is nothing special it's the cd transport and board that I really want.  You can read all about it here.

It's been a while since I've seen one for sale so I'm trying to get it while I can.

Apr 24, 2011 at 3:51 PM Post #4 of 7

Both of your links went to the same article...

Quote:
This is what I need.

It is a particular JVC boombox.  I've been looking for this exact model for a while now and there seem to be a couple available from Canada.  The boombox itself is nothing special it's the cd transport and board that I really want.  You can read all about it here.

It's been a while since I've seen one for sale so I'm trying to get it while I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back