I need an IEM that has good control on sibilance!! Help!
Jan 24, 2013 at 5:33 PM Post #16 of 21
Quote:
I personally did not like the SM3 at all, but I am not sure if it was the v2 that I sold or not. How can you tell the difference between the v1 and v2? Also, I would not make a purchase based off of one person's impressions between IEMs. Find some reputable comparisons between the SM3 and W4 and make an informed decision.

I'm not sure about the difference between two versions, but I didn't see much comparison reviews for them.

Jan 24, 2013 at 5:38 PM Post #17 of 21
The SM3 V1 and SM3 V2 sound exactly the same the difference is just the build as the V2 is all black and now has a removable cable.

Jan 24, 2013 at 6:40 PM Post #18 of 21
I will rhighly ecommend the RE272 if you want non sibiliance highs, great detailed mids and good punchy bass but not overpowered, Also PFE232 are great buy too because sound change with tips and it canbe bassier, mids centric or balanced with more highs.

Jan 24, 2013 at 6:48 PM Post #19 of 21
UM3X:  The most siblant-free minded IEM on the market.  Being a stage monitor it was specifically designed this way.  Also has great bass, rich mids, terrific clarity.  No brainer...

Jan 24, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #20 of 21
Quote:
I will rhighly ecommend the RE272 if you want non sibiliance highs, great detailed mids and good punchy bass but not overpowered, Also PFE232 are great buy too because sound change with tips and it can be bassier, mids centric or balanced with more highs.

Haven't heard the RE272, but I very much disagree with the PFE232 suggestion. They were very hot for my taste and got sold rather quickly. Too bad too, cus they sounded great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back