I need advice on a gift to wow my audiophile boyfriend...HELP!
Jan 10, 2012 at 8:28 AM Post #16 of 18
I would not even try getting him an audiophile-related present. If he is a true audiophile, then your choice is bound to be wrong, and if it's not wrong, then it's bound to be expensive. Most likely, it will be both wrong and expensive!

Better not set an expectation that presents cost hundreds of $. What will you have to do to wow him the following year?
However, if you insist, then the zo seems like the right direction. Even though I haven't tried it, it looks like the sort of toy that boys will love whatever their taste in main components.     

Jan 14, 2012 at 6:04 AM Post #17 of 18
The RealTraps Starter Kit is something 99% of all users here on Head-Fi (and most audiophiles in general) can benefit immensely from. Considered some of the best traps commercially available. You are welcome 
smile.gif

Jan 18, 2012 at 9:42 AM Post #18 of 18

Quote:
I would not even try getting him an audiophile-related present. If he is a true audiophile, then your choice is bound to be wrong, and if it's not wrong, then it's bound to be expensive. Most likely, it will be both wrong and expensive!

Better not set an expectation that presents cost hundreds of $. What will you have to do to wow him the following year?
However, if you insist, then the zo seems like the right direction. Even though I haven't tried it, it looks like the sort of toy that boys will love whatever their taste in main components.     

C'mon, the Zo2 is a great gift for an audiogeek. It's a fun gadget even if you're a Summit-Fi Elitist (SFE). :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back