I need a recomendition earphones about 30$
Jan 15, 2008 at 6:53 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 15

Aviad111

New Head-Fier
hi
I going to buy an Archos 404 from Amazon in the next days and I want to buy earphones with them, somewhere in the mid

it doesn't matter if it in ear/ear/head , 30-35$ from amazon
thank you
aviad

Jan 15, 2008 at 9:18 PM Post #9 of 15
^^

The KSC75 have appx. 4 foot long cord. As to whether they are your best option, at $35, if you want to include shipping in that budget, your best options are definitely Koss KSC75 for headphones that rest on your ears or JVC FX33 (Marshmallow) for earphones that you insert into your ear. If you are willing to pay additional shipping on top of the budget you've requested, you may be able to swing a pair of Sennheiser PX100 or Koss PortaPro/SportaPro.

Jan 15, 2008 at 9:36 PM Post #10 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by appophylite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^^

The KSC75 have appx. 4 foot long cord. As to whether they are your best option, at $35, if you want to include shipping in that budget, your best options are definitely Koss KSC75 for headphones that rest on your ears or JVC FX33 (Marshmallow) for earphones that you insert into your ear. If you are willing to pay additional shipping on top of the budget you've requested, you may be able to swing a pair of Sennheiser PX100 or Koss PortaPro/SportaPro.

what the best in what you wrote?
and I am need a ship.
ah and i look at the portapro and I didn't like it's look, wierd like hell.

edit:
what is appx?

Jan 15, 2008 at 10:15 PM Post #12 of 15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Aviad111 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
what the best in what you wrote?
and I am need a ship.
ah and i look at the portapro and I didn't like it's look, wierd like hell.

edit:
what is appx?

Appx is just a shortened version of approximately. In regards to the previous post I made, any one of those headphones will meet your requirements, but looking at your budget and your musical preferences, I'd go with the flow and say definitely consider the KSC75. It's perfect for the music you listen to and even considering shipping, it should come within your budget.

Jan 15, 2008 at 10:50 PM Post #13 of 15
Go for KSC 75 You won't be disappointed!

Jan 16, 2008 at 1:58 AM Post #15 of 15
The clips have soft rubber grips on them. They are also removable and once you've taken them off, a little bit if force, pressing and kneading will allow you to bend the wire clips in any direction you want so you can make them grip tighter, looser, closer or further from your ear depending on preference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back