I need a portable player and mobile phone. Nokia 3650?
May 7, 2004 at 10:30 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

marios_mar

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi.

I was thinking I need a portable player as well as a mobile phone since my nokia 8810 is about to die. (Actually its dying every day though ti has a new battery)

My budget is limited so I was thinking of getting the 3650 for round 150 EUROS maybe slightly used. If it has mp3 capability with some extra software I was thinking in combination with a nice smartcard to use it as my mobile all in one device. (PDA-music player-mobile phone). Or what other phones are there that play mp3s and are cheap as well?

The thing is what headphones must I use with this? Is there an adaptor or can I make one for normal headphones?

thanks

May 31, 2004 at 10:29 AM Post #2 of 4
go for a p900 - triband GSM with GPRS, great screen, 0.3mp camera, full PDA functions (through symbian), and mp3 player off MS duo (not pro, so only up to 128mb)

i personally don't use mine for music (i have an ipod mini) but would do, and you'd never miss a call b/c you were listening to music

May 31, 2004 at 5:38 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

My budget is limited so I was thinking of getting the 3650 for round 150 EUROS maybe slightly used

thanks for the suggestion but the p900 is ultra expensive. I think I should get a seperate portable for music and mobile phone. I will stick with my MZ-R50 and copy mp3s to the disc or full albums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back