I need a Millett Hybrid Board
Mar 9, 2006 at 7:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

MiRaCL

Head-Fier
Hello

Im looking for a MH pcb board.
2 month's++ ago,i ordered a board + tubes from Drew Dunne,but never got anything,finaly got my money back today. So since drewd doesn't even reply to my mails or anyway i try to contact him,i need to get the pcb from someone else.

Can anyone help me out here? Im looking for the pcb version that's on the MH page.
I live in Norway.

Best Regards

Alex R

ps: I would advise anyone from buying anything from drew dunne / shellbrooklab, he is a unserious seller and can't be trusted. Promisses thinks all the time,nothing ever happens.

Sorry if i've posted this in the wrong forum,but where else should i post?

Mar 9, 2006 at 7:28 PM Post #2 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by MiRaCL
Hello

Im looking for a MH pcb board.

Here's the original: http://www.diycable.com/main/product...30877b32b091e3

Quote:

ps: I would advise anyone from buying anything from drew dunne / shellbrooklab, he is a unserious seller and can't be trusted. Promisses thinks all the time,nothing ever happens.

Sorry if i've posted this in the wrong forum,but where else should i post?

http://www4.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=91119 Things start around post #5

Mar 9, 2006 at 7:38 PM Post #3 of 9
I've read the posts about drewd,so i know,to bad for me i didn't read if before i came in contact with him
frown.gif

But since i've got my money back,it's not a problem.

I can't use the original pcb since iv'e bought all the parts allready,including the cases..

Mar 9, 2006 at 8:41 PM Post #4 of 9
Quote:

I've read the posts about drewd,so i know,to bad for me i didn't read if before i came in contact with him
frown.gif

But since i've got my money back,it's not a problem.

I can't use the original pcb since iv'e bought all the parts allready,including the cases..

Do not worry with respect to all your parts. There is at this very moment an interest poll at Headwize for another groupbuy for the boards you are looking for. Look in the DIY section.

That poll is may be of interest for others too. Look there and make your interest clear by sending a mail to the person who organises the buy if there is enough interest. I am also living in Europe and have always received the groupbuy items I ordered and payed for from the States 'just in time' and in 'good order'.

Mar 10, 2006 at 6:00 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

I've bought PCBs, a set of 12AE6As, 12FK6s, and a set of sockets from Drew each on a seperate occasion and I didn't have any difficulty. I'm not denying you had problems - I'm just pointing out that I did not.

Mar 12, 2006 at 3:11 AM Post #9 of 9
me too. i ordered 2 pcb. he replied once, ship last month. BUT! no!
can anyone help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back