I need a decent case
Oct 29, 2014 at 1:18 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Leoz

New Head-Fier
Hello there,

Recently I've completed my set which includes Westone 4R's & a custom "copper litz" high end cable made by ted allen...

But now as I understand, cases which are too small can damage the cable....

So I need you guys to recommend me a decent and pocket fitting case, which has enough space for the cable to stay in best condition possible, but also small enough so I can carry it around in my pocket and won't be needing a bag..

Thanks,

Leo.

Oct 31, 2014 at 8:06 AM Post #4 of 8
They're 75mm across on the inside, and about 22mm deep. The hard plastic inside protects from crushing and you can wind the cable loosely around it. I'd say it's an improvement over the Westone cases as the windings don't need to be so tight. It might be the same as the Shure SE215 case for the cable, but with the added protection against being squashed.

Nov 1, 2014 at 11:58 AM Post #5 of 8
  They're 75mm across on the inside, and about 22mm deep. The hard plastic inside protects from crushing and you can wind the cable loosely around it. I'd say it's an improvement over the Westone cases as the windings don't need to be so tight. It might be the same as the Shure SE215 case for the cable, but with the added protection against being squashed.

Can't seem to find it on ebay... is it possible to get only via the link you gave me? 
kinda expensive through there..

Nov 7, 2014 at 8:32 AM Post #8 of 8
We can ship to Israel but the Amazon price difference is down to cheaper postage. If outside the UK both sites will likely be the same cost.

You can order the case online; Israel is in the list of countries at the checkout -

http://headphonespares.sennheiser.co.uk/portable-headphones/ie-80/transport-case-cx6.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Back