I MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Jun 27, 2001 at 7:03 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

Gradoistcool

Head-Fier
i really thought i had lost a lot of my friends and i was very sad, thank god i have finded this place! now to get to know also the new people
smily_headphones1.gif

Jun 27, 2001 at 8:46 AM Post #2 of 14
Welcome back & greetings from Munich!

Manfred / lini

BTW: Maybe you could have a look into andrezjpw's (spelling?) thread in headphone reviews - he's coming to Germany and he'll be looking for a hd580/600/k501.

P.S.: Have you ever tried the beyerdynamic DT931? Could be an interesting thing, because the sound should be somewhere in between Sennheiser and AKG...

Jun 27, 2001 at 3:15 PM Post #5 of 14
i would love to check his thread but i don´t know which one it is, also no i have no tried the beyer´s yet but i should thank you lini, and thank you to the others for the welcome back

Jun 27, 2001 at 3:48 PM Post #6 of 14
I missed U 2! lol

So, how did u survive before finding head-fi? I just kept listening to my 888s, and thinking of stuff i could say
biggrin.gif

Jun 27, 2001 at 9:13 PM Post #7 of 14
hey gradoistcool

sorry i haven't been online lately, i work from 9am to 11pm in the physics lab here, and i don't have internet at home, so my hours on AIM are rather restricted. glad to hear you made it here.

YOU HAVE DYNAUDIO EVIDENCES!!!!????!!!! holy crap!!! what'r you running em off of BTW?

Jun 27, 2001 at 9:54 PM Post #8 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by XXhalberstramXX
hey gradoistcool

[...]

YOU HAVE DYNAUDIO EVIDENCES!!!!????!!!! holy crap!!! what'r you running em off of BTW?

not to speak of the martin logan prodigy.... {sigh}

Jun 27, 2001 at 9:58 PM Post #9 of 14
Gradoistcool: The title is "Need a Fast Response"...

lini

Jun 29, 2001 at 5:13 AM Post #10 of 14
I do not have dynaudio´s, i have prodigy´s and my festival, my parents have the evidence´s and are buying me some dynaudio something soon because the martin logans disappoint me! and driving them is a mark levinson Number 33 i believe

Jun 29, 2001 at 12:56 PM Post #11 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by Gradoistcool
I do not have dynaudio´s, i have prodigy´s and my festival, my parents have the evidence´s and are buying me some dynaudio something soon because the martin logans disappoint me! and driving them is a mark levinson Number 33 i believe

are your parents looking for another son to adopt?
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 1, 2001 at 12:35 AM Post #12 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by mbriant
Gradoistcool: Some of the new people are actually the old people with new names.

I agree with you, mbriant. (e.g. ai0tron is actually ai_god with a new name; I was known as Rutland back at HeadWize).
biggrin.gif

Jul 1, 2001 at 2:53 AM Post #13 of 14
Those are some parents! Buying Dynaudios because your Martin Logans "disappoint you"?!
eek.gif
Man, I am sure you can "live" (as if it were bad) with the electrostats.
wink.gif

Jul 1, 2001 at 3:21 AM Post #14 of 14
Quote:

Originally posted by Eagle_Driver
(C) The copyright in this post is owned by Eagle_Driver (the Head-Fier formerly known as Rutland on HeadWize). All Rights Reserved. Warning: Serial thread-crapping is prohibited by Head-Fi law and is subject to banishment.

I like your signature, Eagle_Driver!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back