I may build a Millett Hybrid over the summer
Jun 7, 2007 at 5:02 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

pheonix991

500+ Head-Fier
So, I have been thinking about this a long time, and finally decided, I'll try to build a Millett Hybrid. But, my problem is, cash, and what kind to build. I would like to get a few parts to start with, then, as I get more cash, I can get more parts. However, I have heard about people building Maxed Milletts, and Milletts with diamond buffers, and I'm sure there are other, it is all so confusing... So, my question is, what parts should I get to start with, and what kind of Millett is going to sound the best?

Jun 7, 2007 at 6:21 AM Post #2 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by pheonix991 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So, I have been thinking about this a long time, and finally decided, I'll try to build a Millett Hybrid. But, my problem is, cash, and what kind to build. I would like to get a few parts to start with, then, as I get more cash, I can get more parts. However, I have heard about people building Maxed Milletts, and Milletts with diamond buffers, and I'm sure there are other, it is all so confusing... So, my question is, what parts should I get to start with, and what kind of Millett is going to sound the best?

The MAX, absolutely. You will have a hunt on your hands for the revMH at this point. There are individuals with a few boards for sale, but they may get scarcer as people start building the MAX. Everything you ever wanted to know about the Millett and the MAX you can find from the link in the sig. The Group Buy for MAX boards ended on June 3rd, but you may have a chance until cetoole actually places his order with the PCB fabricator. Maybe you should post in the GB section and follow the directions there to send cetoole an e-mail. No guarantee, but if you think you may ever want a board, get it now. It doesn't mean you have to build it right away. Parts are standard stuff that you can buy anytime, but without a board, you'll have a tough go of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back