I LOVE THIS HOBBY!!!!!
Jan 31, 2005 at 12:25 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Cmoyamphelp

Head-Fier
okay ya i haven't got my amp too work but man i have learned alot and hell it's like my other 2 hobbys (RC Monsture trucks and mini bike) i get hooked soo fast,I guess its the fact that i have hands on stuff.(i am doing a apprenticesship for tool and die),I just love reading about all your guyes stuff you have made and i am thinking about a mint in the next 6 months onces i get my cmoy amp working how i want it too.

Thanks for getting me hooked and i hope too be around audio diy for a long time too come!

Austin Moscrop (Kelowna B.C Canada and am 16)

Jan 31, 2005 at 1:16 AM Post #2 of 9
and I LOVE your enthusiasm !

welcome to the madhouse
cool.gif

Jan 31, 2005 at 1:32 AM Post #5 of 9
ya i could too and heck the company i am working/apprenticing for (northside industrys) is a great company i get paid 12.50 an hour and i am only 16 and am in grade 10 all i say is thats good money for someone my age

Jan 31, 2005 at 5:51 AM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cmoyamphelp
ya i could too and heck the company i am working/apprenticing for (northside industrys) is a great company i get paid 12.50 an hour and i am only 16 and am in grade 10 all i say is thats good money for someone my age

That's more money than I've made in a long time. -.-'

Jan 31, 2005 at 11:33 PM Post #9 of 9
I haven't caught a bug yet that's more fun than this stuff - so congrats on your infection! Also, sorry about your wallet
orphsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back