I love the new Geico commercials!
Sep 6, 2007 at 6:15 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Joshatdot

Headphoneus Supremus
Sep 6, 2007 at 1:57 PM Post #3 of 12
Geico has a great marketing history with their commercials.

the best was the lizard walking into the audition and seeing the Taco bell dog walk out. that 30 seconds had me rolling for days and i had to call the company to tell them it was that good (i sadly did).

i wonder who the marketing company is that is behind all of this? anyone know?

Sep 6, 2007 at 6:43 PM Post #5 of 12
I liked the dance competition joke lol.

The best commercial was the 2 squirrels high-fiving each other. Classic.

Sep 6, 2007 at 8:24 PM Post #6 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by EyeAmEye /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As long as they phase out the very unfunny caveman commercials, I'm all for it.

I saw the cabbage patch commercial. Amusing spin on the child actor syndrome.

I agree. The cavement commercials were cute for about 2 hours. Now I'm totally sick of them. I can't believe that anybody can make a dime by creating a TV show for them, but obviously somebody thinks that they can.
blink.gif

Sep 7, 2007 at 6:35 AM Post #7 of 12
I enjoyed the Caveman ones at first...but they are starting to drag out. Even more so is the Gecko lizard! I do not like him/it anymore.

Sep 7, 2007 at 7:11 AM Post #8 of 12
I hadn't seen the Cabbage Patch one before, very funny and much better than the caveman commercials. While I sincerely hope the TV show based on the caveman character fails miserably, I can't help but think that with so much crap on TV these days there will be millions that will actually enjoy it.

Sep 7, 2007 at 4:49 PM Post #9 of 12
And doesn't GEICO also have the series of ads with the punchline, "I just saved a lot on my car insurance"? Many of those spots were very funny.

Does anyone know if they've won awards (I forget the name for awards for top commericials)?

Sep 8, 2007 at 3:59 PM Post #12 of 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Back