i love the E4's
Jan 1, 2006 at 6:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

Ploop

Head-Fier
Well. I bought them. Yes. from me to me type of thing. Well. I must say. I have to stop using periods. Really bad.

The clarity is awesome! on my x5, they sound great, bass is accurate and powerful. As a basshead, i am impressed.

THREE THUMBS UP!

Jan 1, 2006 at 6:11 AM Post #2 of 12
See......the problem with this thread (and others; specifically the sf5p comparison threads) is that I must...use.....physi...cal restraint to.....NOT...buy the e4's.

Don't get me wrong, I love my sf5p's, but I keep reading about how clear the e4's are. Now, I'm seeing someone enjoying them with an X5......this place is bad....so bad

Jan 1, 2006 at 6:16 AM Post #3 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ploop
THREE THUMBS UP!

One.....two..... three.... wow where the third come from.
eek.gif

Jan 1, 2006 at 1:28 PM Post #5 of 12
Are you using any type of EQ with your X5? I ask this, because I find that with the E4c's, I have to turn the BBE setting up a notch, to get the detail and fullness that I am used to listening to from my home equipment. Without any EQ from the X5, they sound kinda dull.

Jan 1, 2006 at 2:17 PM Post #6 of 12
i have an iaudio m3 with my e4's and i personally like no eq's on. with lower bitrate mp3's, the bbe on 1 does make the music sound alot more alive but for me no eq and volume on 20 does the job.

Jan 1, 2006 at 2:19 PM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by apnk
One.....two..... three.... wow where the third come from.
eek.gif

I don't think you want to know :wink:. I LOVE my E4's too!

Feb 20, 2009 at 2:46 AM Post #9 of 12
E4s were my gateway IEM into high-end portable audio. Still use them, still a reference, but look at my sig and you can see what they started...

Feb 20, 2009 at 3:34 AM Post #11 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why oh why bump a 3 year-old meaningless thread?
confused_face(1).gif

It's been happening lately with new members...why, I haven't the faintest clue.
rolleyes.gif

Feb 20, 2009 at 3:45 AM Post #12 of 12
Maybe they actually search and post without looking at the date.
But this bump was pretty frivolous. Most of us think the E4 is a step below the listed ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back