I love my.... PX10's!
Jun 14, 2005 at 9:21 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Vosper

100+ Head-Fier
What a revelation these headphones have been! They're so light and comfortable, they sit softly on my ears rather than clamping my head like the Hd-280 vice. I can wear them in bed without discomfit, I hardly even know they're there - if it wasn't for the bass. Sure, they don't have the analytical detail and accuracy of my 280's, but dammit if they're not my favourite 'phones! But where do I go from here? Are IEM the only solution for someone who wants to lie in bed and forget he's wearing headphones?

Jun 14, 2005 at 9:36 AM Post #2 of 3
Enjoy your PX ...10 !!

I've found that I definitely prefer my PX 10 to all of my various senn earbuds - mx 450, 500, 400, 300 ..

They're a little secret, around here, but nonetheless, they sound great for what they are !

They just sound as if they were a supra-aural phone. (excepting the bass which is halfway with earbuds) And they sound transparent and beautiful in the midrange, significantly better than arbuds, with good treble too, and with some "soundstage" ! I'm currently preferring them to my PX 100 with my PCDP.

Jun 15, 2005 at 1:33 AM Post #3 of 3
Hi,

I agree. The PX 10 is very good for what it does.

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back