I love my Harmon Kardon Sounsticks plus iSUB.....Does the Texas Instruments TAS3001C make the difference?
Nov 3, 2011 at 7:24 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

zeno

Head-Fier
Maybe it's the Texas Instruments TAS3001C sound chip in my computer coupled with the Soundsticks and iSUB....the Soundsticks are said to be designed using Parametric Equalization, and the Texas Instruments TAS3001C chips claims that is used in its design also.....They just sound amazing....granted one must be near them to get the treble properly, there are extremely near field....I play something on them, and if i go to the couch and lie down, I loose almost all of the treble, and the bass is boosted, but listening up front at the computer they just sound amazing. Anything I thow at them works great....great bass with the iSUB, and the 2 Soundsticks produce amazing treble near field....I have and use AKG K340 headphones, and also use Grado SR60 headphones, and also use JBL 4411 Control Monitors with a true Class A Amp, so I know what sounds pretty good, am no expert, but the Soundsticks are amazing....How much of a sound difference would the Texas Instruments TAS3001C sound chip make?....I have read that the TI chip is better than the Intel sound chip in the new Macintoshes....I use an older 933 MHz G4 Macintosh and that has the Texas Instruments TAS3001C sound chip in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back