I love Hans Zimmer. Any recommendations?
Jan 2, 2011 at 12:09 AM Post #76 of 87

Quote:
Quote:
x2 on the Inception recommendation..great tracks!
normal_smile .gif

I found Mind Heist (the trailer track by Zack Hemsey) to be even more engaging than Zimmer's actual Inception OST.

Zack Hemsey has an account at Bandcamp with higher quality streams of his music including Mind Heist.

Apr 10, 2011 at 12:31 AM Post #78 of 87
This song is heard in the movie King Arthur but it's not included in the score.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vzr6zn318PY&feature=player_detailpage

Apr 13, 2011 at 1:38 PM Post #79 of 87
i love the inception soundtrack, if you buy the special edition blu ray you get the entire album in 5.1 at 48khz it's awesome and the sound quality at 48khz just cannot compare to the CD/MP3 album at 44.1khz (since ive heard it and it certainly lacks in comparison)

May 12, 2011 at 3:23 AM Post #82 of 87
Molossus from the Batman: Begins soundtrack is one of my favorites of all time!

May 21, 2011 at 10:34 AM Post #83 of 87
Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides is fast and energetic with some tracks similar to At World's End.  I can't say I like the remixes at this stage.  This score is enjoyable but not as emotionally powerful as At World's End though.  

May 28, 2011 at 10:38 AM Post #86 of 87
Crysis 2 is not bad.  Its music gives a sense of urgency, it's a bit similar to The Rock and Crimson Tide.  Some tracks emotional but most are not.  This album is unlike Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End, where there is a love theme of Elizabeth and Will, Crysis 2 has nothing similar to that.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back