I like Todd
Feb 20, 2004 at 12:41 AM Post #16 of 22
Todd's only got one major flaw that I can think of.(Red Wings Fan) I can over look it until the playoffs start.

Feb 20, 2004 at 6:29 PM Post #17 of 22
Hear Yea, Hear Yea....

Todd has come through once again. Just got my Ety er4s'. Fantastic product, Terrific Service & Outstanding Price. Let the lovefest continue....I have a musician friend who was in a garage band in the 60's (yes, last century) who was once hired to "play" an orgy. Those were the days....

Feb 20, 2004 at 9:57 PM Post #18 of 22
Quote:

Originally posted by roll-man
Hear Yea, Hear Yea....

Todd has come through once again. Just got my Ety er4s'. Fantastic product, Terrific Service & Outstanding Price. Let the lovefest continue....I have a musician friend who was in a garage band in the 60's (yes, last century) who was once hired to "play" an orgy. Those were the days....

last MILLENIUM

Mar 22, 2004 at 9:46 PM Post #21 of 22
Another Todd-lover here -

Just ordered the K501s on Thursday night, and wasn't expecting the phones to arrive till sometime late this week but somehow they arrived today.

Although I ordered online and wasn't able to talk to Todd in person or anything, what a wonderful dealer! Great prices, great shipping, great product - I can't ask for more at this point.

And aah how I love these phones...
wink.gif

Apr 9, 2004 at 12:15 AM Post #22 of 22
I love todd!! he graciously agreed to take $1400 from me whenever the PS-1 for me arrives.
smily_headphones1.gif
todd is also a very cool guy to talk to (even when I am half asleep from the studying due to the mass of midterms and lab orals I had recently).

is it june yet??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back