I just saw the Pixies play
Sep 7, 2004 at 7:33 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

k.ODOMA

100+ Head-Fier
Oh my they were good. So good!

Sep 7, 2004 at 4:30 PM Post #3 of 8
Its all about Frank Black... I was Frank Black and the Catholics play a while back and they were great
smily_headphones1.gif

And I'm going to see the Pixies in November... can't wait.
biggrin.gif

Sep 7, 2004 at 4:45 PM Post #4 of 8
I think I'm gonna go see them at the ryman theater
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 7, 2004 at 5:01 PM Post #5 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by DarkAngel
Who is in the current line-up......original band members?

It was all original members. I wasn't sure how good they're going to be since so many of these 80's bands that get back together seem to do it for money and then end up sucking, but the Pixies seemed to genuinely love the music they were playing. It was awesome watching them have fun on stage. Especially Kim, she smiled through the entire show.

Sep 7, 2004 at 9:39 PM Post #6 of 8
They're coming to my area but at the absolute worst venue imaginable. The "Sundome" at the University of South Florida. It's an acoustic disaster area, and just not a pleasant place to see a show at. I may need to look up what the closest place is that they're playing.

Oh CRAP they're playing Hard Rock Live in Orlando. That sold out months ago though. Why the hell didn't I know about that?

*sigh*

Sep 9, 2004 at 4:36 AM Post #7 of 8
lucky person. they sold out _six_ nights in a row here at hammerstein, immediately. i need tickets, but the show isn't till december, so i'm hoping i can get some by then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back