I just purchased WEstone 3s off of Westone.com and...
Dec 31, 2008 at 3:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

thatguyoverthere

100+ Head-Fier
nothing. All I got was an authorization code and a transaction id. No Email or receipt of any kind. I'm sure this is normal, but I just can't be satisfied until I know for sure that this is normal procedure. Can someone who has ordered off Westone.com before do me a favor and confirm that everything's going as it's supposed to.

I know this is kind of a stupid thread, but I just spent $400 and I want to make sure I'll be getting what I asked for.

Dec 31, 2008 at 11:56 AM Post #4 of 9
hahah!~very understandable ^ ^

Dec 31, 2008 at 2:25 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by thatguyoverthere /img/forum/go_quote.gif
nothing. All I got was an authorization code and a transaction id. No Email or receipt of any kind. I'm sure this is normal, but I just can't be satisfied until I know for sure that this is normal procedure. Can someone who has ordered off Westone.com before do me a favor and confirm that everything's going as it's supposed to.

I know this is kind of a stupid thread, but I just spent $400 and I want to make sure I'll be getting what I asked for.

I ordered UM2s directly from Westone back in March 2008, and I did get an email confirmation. My order went to them, during their business hours, however. I don't think their order process is completely automated, so I'd wait at least through Colorado business hours today before panicking.

My order experience with them was fantastic btw.

Thanks!
George

Dec 31, 2008 at 5:19 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by gdpeck /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered UM2s directly from Westone back in March 2008, and I did get an email confirmation. My order went to them, during their business hours, however. I don't think their order process is completely automated, so I'd wait at least through Colorado business hours today before panicking.

My order experience with them was fantastic btw.

Thanks!
George

ah, ok, thankyou. You're right, I don't know why I assumed they were necessarily automated.

It is comforting to hear to hear you had a good experience.

Do you know if there is a spot on the site to check my order status, though?

Dec 31, 2008 at 5:27 PM Post #7 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by thatguyoverthere /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ah, ok, thankyou. You're right, I don't know why I assumed they were necessarily automated.

It is comforting to hear to hear you had a good experience.

Do you know if there is a spot on the site to check my order status, though?

I don't think there is an order status area. They have live people that answer their phone though, so you could always give them a call, just to check the status. I spoke to them once when I ordered my UM2s and they were super friendly and helpful.

I think you'll like the Westone 3s too. I really like mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back