I just got my e2cs... And I dont get them...
Feb 17, 2005 at 6:45 PM Post #4 of 10
Gotta pop that cherry somehow. hope you enjoy them.

If you want a better fit, see if you can get ahold of some Sony soft flex tips and do a search on how to do the mod, theyre comfier and they sound better than either of the stock tips.

Feb 17, 2005 at 7:22 PM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by DiStUrBeD_AzN
Wow, that makes a difference... Still hurts though. >_< Hope the new ones will be better.

Give yourself some time to get used to them. and start with the small foams.

Feb 17, 2005 at 9:56 PM Post #6 of 10
I had the same problem when i first got them. I just started using the small flex sleeves and pushed them a good ways into my ear and no more hurt.
tongue.gif
but for puting them in i usually wrap the cord behind my ear before i put them in then hold the top of my ear and push the sleeve part in.

Feb 18, 2005 at 12:16 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

They are so difficult to get in... Once I do, Im not even sure they're in properly...='(

I had that problem with women.

Feb 18, 2005 at 12:37 AM Post #8 of 10
Quote:

Wow, that makes a difference... Still hurts though. >_< Hope the new ones will be better.

you'll get used to it. i had the same problems when i bought them.. but now i love them.

Feb 18, 2005 at 12:42 AM Post #9 of 10
go out and buy some earcleaning fluid (carbamide peroxide) they should sell it at any pharmacy, use that to its directions and things should be a bit smoother when inserting the e2s into the ear, the stuff kinda lubricates the inside. Worked for me with them and with the er6's as well.

Feb 18, 2005 at 11:19 AM Post #10 of 10
I concur with the previous point. Just two applications of Earex (a non-prescription wax removal and general ear care thing in the UK) in each ear has helped immensely with the insertion and fit of my Shure E3c's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back