I just got egged!
Nov 1, 2003 at 3:34 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

JiPi

500+ Head-Fier
ARGH!!!

This is why some people now hate Halloween. I just recieved three eggs on my front window! GRRRR.
mad.gif
mad.gif

And what's even worst, I just arrived home and walking from the bus stop, I saw a gang of like, ten no-life
20 year olds walking in the street - or should I say running in streets. Running away not to get 'caught'
egging people's houses obviously. Damn them!

Nov 1, 2003 at 3:56 AM Post #2 of 19
Brings back the old days.

Haven't egged anyone or thing in decades.

We used to drive around in areas where we knew kids would be egging people and egg them first.

Mitch

Nov 1, 2003 at 4:19 AM Post #3 of 19
Sorry I didn't have time to set a flaming bag of dog doo on your porch as well...
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 1, 2003 at 4:31 AM Post #4 of 19
Sorry to hear this. You figure 20 year old guys have grown up.

Nov 1, 2003 at 4:51 AM Post #5 of 19
In this kind of situation it's nice to have "stuff"...
very_evil_smiley.gif
...let's see...between me and my 3 friends...

12 Bokken
9 Shinai
2 Katanas
19 Axes
3 Pick-Axes
4 Pistols
1 Rifle
5 Hockey Sticks
8 Baseball Bats
3 Paintball Guns
1 Compressed Air Cannon
1 Car with a 600BHP engine
1 Siren

4 People
very_evil_smiley.gif

Nov 1, 2003 at 5:00 AM Post #6 of 19
19!? axes? What's up with the ax fetish?
biggrin.gif

Nov 1, 2003 at 10:29 AM Post #8 of 19
I haven't egged anybody in over 25 years!
Me and the wife got egged a couple years ago, but we didn't know it until we stopped for gas a couple hours later.

Last guy I egged was in a pickup and I was in a car driving the opposite direction. I managed to get the egg through his open window where it missed is head, and splatted against his back window. That guy chased us down and tried to run us off a cliff
eek.gif

Nov 1, 2003 at 1:09 PM Post #10 of 19
i opened the door last night, whilst eating a big bag of sweets to see a kid just about to throw an egg at my front door.

i just looked at him and told him he better get his sorry ass away from my house if he knew what was good for him.

i've never seen anyone run so fast in my life.

just to prove though i'm not a total bitch, i did give some stuff out to little kids who came round with thier prents later, they were all dressed up so cute.
biggrin.gif

Nov 2, 2003 at 12:06 AM Post #14 of 19
damn, reading all these makes me realize i should go check my car

egging people's cars is just ********. Say somebody's out of town for a few days. They come back, find this nasty goop sitting on their car, try to wash it off and find that their paint has gone with it. Not cool

TPing on the other hand is rather funny... except for when the damned sprinklers end up going on and you get all this nasty stuff all over the lawn.

Nov 2, 2003 at 12:16 AM Post #15 of 19
My parents parked their cars in the garage. I was coming home from band practice and there was a cop with flashing lights in my neighborhood. He was cuffing someone. My area has some serious security this time of year. We didn't get egged or anything. I wouldn't go out and egg someone. Stupid and risky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back