i just bought hifiman ananda v1. suggestions for upgrades?
Apr 8, 2024 at 12:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

MouldyMilk

New Head-Fier
i heard the latest version of ananda uses a different set of pads which supposedly makes it sound a bit better. any idea where i can get my hands on those new pads? there are a lot of listings but i don't know how too tell apart whether they are the new ones or not.

also, i would love to find a new cable as well. not a huge fan of the 90degree connector. but i have no idea what to search for. it looks to me like a 3.5mm stereo to mono cable. but when i search for something like "single 3.5mm male stereo to dual 3.5mm mono male", nothing fitting the description comes up. do i have no choice but to buy listings labelled as "ananda/arya/edition xs cables"? because realistically i just need a generic cable.

Apr 8, 2024 at 3:21 PM Post #3 of 3
I get these:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0B1TC877D/
The Youkamoo comes in different lengths and connector ends, $25-$35 and they're transparent for sound. I use one on my Hifiman He6se and HE5xx daily driver.
i don't think these are the well priced for me considering the nearly $20 in shipping to australia. but thanks for reminding me 4.4 balanced is an option. i'm getting a few results when searching 4.4mm to dual 3.5mm from local listings now. cheers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back