I invented a new food.
Apr 8, 2009 at 2:09 AM Post #16 of 46
That Stonehenge is cool. Everything else looked repulsive.

Apr 8, 2009 at 2:24 AM Post #17 of 46
did you see the hamburger with the 2 pizzas as buns? BRILLIANT

Apr 8, 2009 at 11:10 AM Post #18 of 46
No wonder people are fat if they eat stuff like that. I couldn't even get that into my mouth. Bacon and cheese only? Where's the flavour/taste? You could grab a handful of salt and put it in your mouth, that'd probably be the same experience tastebud wise.

Apr 8, 2009 at 11:53 AM Post #19 of 46
Vomit.gif

Apr 8, 2009 at 12:27 PM Post #20 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sduibek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's meat nachos. Essentially you take some decent-sized pieces of meat (I have been using cooked ground beef currently... doesn't matter if it's a ball or patty) and place them on a plate. I have been using 3-5 roughly egg-shaped (in mass not actual shape) units of aforementioned beef. Lay them out evenly on the plate. Then put a piece of cheese on each. NO, not a slice of cheese. You want to cut a chunk of cheese from a block -- you know the big ones you can get from your supermarket, ideally a pound or larger because those are just way cooler. Anyway so you cut off these chunks of cheese, roughly one inch across and half inch thick, and you place one (1) on each piece of meat. Microwave for 45-60 seconds depending on the power of your microwave. Remove from microwave, let cool and enjoy.

Now, I call these Machos. The name is two-fold. First, it's a joining of "Meat" and "Nachos". Second, this is a food for real men and something that real men will love. Women can eat them but it's really a man-food if you think about it.

So there you have it. I have been enjoying Machos lately. For the record i'm using "normal" ground beef (none of that Extra Lean crap), cooked about medium-rare, and Medium Cheddar from Tillamook. Let me know if you think of any cool combos to try! I'm thinking something like dark turkey meat and strong Swiss would be good. Maybe deli Salami and Gouda.

Try it out today and you will agree that Machos > Nachos.
biggrin.gif

Pictures please!

Apr 9, 2009 at 6:10 PM Post #22 of 46
Dude thanks for the link! The Snack Pizza Bomb actually sounds pretty good. Honestly though most of that other stuff really grossed me out just looking at it.

...oh, and to those wondering, I don't COOK the beef in the microwave. Dorks
tongue.gif
I had already cooked it up in a pan on the stove before... microwaving is just to re-heat it and get it all nice and juicy
biggrin.gif

Feb 17, 2010 at 9:42 AM Post #29 of 46
Quote:

Originally Posted by feh1325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
just sounds like a flying dutchman
flyingdutchman.jpg

It essentially is the same as an In n out Flying Dutchman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back