I hope the Triple Fi 10s are great because I'm totally unimpressed by Logitech.
May 21, 2010 at 4:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Mister Bean

New Head-Fier
I ordered a pair last weekend through the scratch/dent deal.

1. Their website is broken, so the first time I attempted to order, I was given an error message and told the order hadn't gone through. I placed the order again and received two order confirmations.

2. As soon as I received the second confirmation e-mail tried to cancel one by e-mail because support was closed. Not a problem for most companies, but Logitech has split up their customer service and the department that can cancel orders doesn't receive e-mails, and has different hours than other customer service. A couple days later, after calling and spending ten minutes on hold I was finally able to cancel one of the orders. Or so I thought.

3. Logitech put delivery intercepts on both packages, so when I went down to the UPS depot I could see them sitting on the counter, but UPS couldn't give them to me. UPS policy doesn't allow the delivery intercept to be removed from a package. So now I'm sitting here with $400 in charges on my credit card, and no headphones. I call Logitech again. After another thirty five minutes with them on the phone, they agree to send them again, overnight, but they still have to go through their 1-3 days of order processing, starting on Monday, which means that I won't receive them until next Tuesday at the earliest, or maybe next Thursday.

4. After all of this, they refused to give me a discount on the order. They did switch it from scratch/dent to new stock, but I'm just throwing the packaging away and don't care about that.

When I was involved with customer service, in this sort of situation we'd have had it shipped next day, on the same day. And there would have been either a discount to the order, an additional item for free, or both.

May 24, 2010 at 5:42 PM Post #2 of 8
Now this is getting ridiculous.

Today I receive a shipping confirmation e-mail and they've sent them to the wrong address and they were sent 2 day instead of next day. They think they can have the address fixed but the shipping method can't be changed.

Supposedly their operations manager will be considering whether they can offer any sort of compensation for the extra delay and trouble, but I'm not hopeful. At this point I'm tempted to refuse delivery when it comes so that they have to eat all of the shipping costs without receiving any money at all from me.

May 24, 2010 at 5:46 PM Post #3 of 8

Quote:
Now this is getting ridiculous.

Today I receive a shipping confirmation e-mail and they've sent them to the wrong address and they were sent 2 day instead of next day. They think they can have the address fixed but the shipping method can't be changed.

Supposedly their operations manager will be considering whether they can offer any sort of compensation for the extra delay and trouble, but I'm not hopeful. At this point I'm tempted to refuse delivery when it comes so that they have to eat all of the shipping costs without receiving any money at all from me.

I would demand a compensation, that's ridiculous.

May 24, 2010 at 5:48 PM Post #4 of 8
sounds like a drag however the TF10 is a very good phone and work really well with monster triple flange tips 

May 25, 2010 at 11:12 PM Post #8 of 8

Quote:

I didn't pay for next-day, but it is what was promised to me on Friday after they messed up and sent out delivery intercepts for both of the original shipments instead of just one. It has been eleven days since the order was placed.

Ohhhhhh, I see. I thought you ordered it on the day you posted, the 21st.

Nevermind then, you need to sue 'em!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back