I have found the BEST headphones ever.
Mar 21, 2013 at 4:39 PM Post #46 of 59
Absolutely, or something like this will happen:

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=110

Put on the phones, and you will feel like these people - staring into infinity, hypnotized by music, calling into question everything you have thought was true. Prepare for a new life, you are about to be reborn....... if you are rich enough. There's gotta be some limitation, can't give away divinity for free.

Mar 21, 2013 at 5:04 PM Post #47 of 59
Of course.. ascending to the next level is not just for anyone... 
Enjoy the experience...

Quote:
Absolutely, or something like this will happen:

http://www.dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=110

Put on the phones, and you will feel like these people - staring into infinity, hypnotized by music, calling into question everything you have thought was true. Prepare for a new life, you are about to be reborn....... if you are rich enough. There's gotta be some limitation, can't give away divinity for free.

Mar 21, 2013 at 5:34 PM Post #48 of 59
i dont know... the specs leave alot to be desired... unicorn hair is alright, but at this price point, id really like to get an extra thick dragon heart-string. some say its too bright, but i just love the sparkle. maybe im just nitpicking though... cant wait for the review!

Mar 21, 2013 at 5:39 PM Post #49 of 59
Quote:
i dont know... the specs leave alot to be desired... unicorn hair is alright, but at this price point, id really like to get an extra thick dragon heart-string. some say its too bright, but i just love the sparkle. maybe im just nitpicking though... cant wait for the review!

No you got it all wrong, dragon heart-string is known for it's warm and lively sound.

Mar 21, 2013 at 5:41 PM Post #50 of 59
Quote:
No you got it all wrong, dragon heart-string is known for it's warm and lively sound.

nonsense! the dragon heart-string has been tested 1000 times and was PROVEN to be more musical and more engaging. i hope your not one of those purists who want abx tests. my mother told me i have super-duper-bionic-rabit-ears hearing, i KNOW i can tell the difference.

Mar 21, 2013 at 6:06 PM Post #51 of 59
Quote:
nonsense! the dragon heart-string has been tested 1000 times and was PROVEN to be more musical and more engaging. i hope your not one of those purists who want abx tests. my mother told me i have super-duper-bionic-rabit-ears hearing, i KNOW i can tell the difference.

Gentlemen, please calm down, you're ALL right - remember these headphones automatically adjust to your own personal hearing tastes.
The dragon heart-string has probably been carefully cured in the hell-fires of Mount Doom. Only this superior craftsmanship allows for such a flexibility in sound and unique affinity to each owner. 

Mar 21, 2013 at 6:18 PM Post #52 of 59
Quote:

Gentlemen, please calm down, you're ALL right - remember these headphones automatically adjust to your own personal hearing tastes.
The dragon heart-string has probably been carefully cured in the hell-fires of Mount Doom. Only this superior craftsmanship allows for such a flexibility in sound and unique affinity to each owner. 

exactly! and if the dragon heart string were in any way inferior or (god forbid) fake, then why would people pay so much for them hu? my logic is indisputable, respect ma authorita!
i think headphones priced this high that come with anything less is just bloody cheek, next we'll find out the jack isnt even coated with pixie dust! pft.

i wonder how long it will take before this thread is locked......

Mar 21, 2013 at 7:55 PM Post #53 of 59
Aha! Anything but the very best time tested cabling and drivers would be sheer stupidity.
We all know the latest model has gold casing coated with pixie dust as well as the customary time tested heart of dragon cabling.
I'd expect nothing less from such a reputable high quality company.

Mar 21, 2013 at 8:47 PM Post #54 of 59
yes im really glad that pixie dust was discovered, finally an audio tweak that enables you to break through the boundaries of human ability and hear frequencies as high as 50,000 hz! now if only they can come up with something that will allow us to hear below 0 hz and get those super low bass notes. i swear i can hear tones of -30 hz sometimes if i listen really hard.

Mar 21, 2013 at 10:48 PM Post #55 of 59
Pixie dust?

Mar 22, 2013 at 6:58 AM Post #56 of 59
4 in 1 is old news.

Up to 100Thz response, so you can really feel those full bodied gamma rays as the artist meant to display them.

With its -250Ghz lows you won't ever have to worry about lack of bass.

Mar 22, 2013 at 8:21 AM Post #57 of 59
This cannot be real! where did you get this image? I thought it's release was going to be delayed for another five years due to shortages of elvish bones? 
Quote:
4 in 1 is old news.

Up to 100Thz response, so you can really feel those full bodied gamma rays as the artist meant to display them.

Mar 22, 2013 at 10:30 AM Post #58 of 59
Quote:
4 in 1 is old news.

oh my god! 
eek.gif

guess im taking out another mortgage...
best frequency response i have ever seen! and these come burned in from the manufacturer! the website says they burn them in with gold-noise for 12 years before releasing them to the public! its like a refined whiskey!!!

Mar 22, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #59 of 59
Quote:
oh my god! 
eek.gif

guess im taking out another mortgage...
best frequency response i have ever seen! and these come burned in from the manufacturer! the website says they burn them in with gold-noise for 12 years before releasing them to the public! its like a refined whiskey!!!

I've done the same!
I just hope I've ordered mine in time, god knows these sell out fast!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back