I have a question about Meelectronics M9P
Feb 8, 2011 at 1:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

SkimGuy

New Head-Fier
I just wanted to ask you guys something because you guys are experts this topic.

I have Meelectronics M9P earphones, and a Creative Zen MP3 Player. Whenever I plug in my earphones all the way, the sound becomes hollow and I can faintly hear people singing and most of the time only the background is heard. If I plug it in 2/3rds of the way, it seems to work like normal. Do you know why this is happening? I don't think it's an issue with my MP3 because I have M6s and they work perfectly plugged all the way in. It's pretty weird and I tried to google it but it was too difficult to find any related results. I think it may have to do with the fact that it the plug has an extra ring for the microphone, but I'm not too sure.

Thanks for your time.

Feb 8, 2011 at 2:15 PM Post #2 of 4
The jack on your Zen is not able correctly handle 4 rings of the M9P -- you probably should have bought just the M9, unless you also use the M9P with a phone.  Some players can handle the longer tip, (Fuze, Zune I know can handle it).  You will just have to insert it to the 3/4 point.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back