I have $100 to spend at Amazon: What would you do?
Dec 30, 2011 at 7:20 PM Post #32 of 69
I learned more from reading science fiction than college, but I majored in business, so that says a lot about my intellect from the start.

Dec 30, 2011 at 8:05 PM Post #35 of 69
I'm going to spend my Amazon gift cards on a Rosewill RK-9000BR mechanical keyboard. It's $40 less than the Filco Majestouch despite being a rebranded version of the same.

Dec 31, 2011 at 12:25 AM Post #36 of 69
Nonsense, get a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate! :wink: I love the backlight and extra USB

Quote:
I'm going to spend my Amazon gift cards on a Rosewill RK-9000BR mechanical keyboard. It's $40 less than the Filco Majestouch despite being a rebranded version of the same.

Dec 31, 2011 at 12:55 AM Post #37 of 69
Buy Kirosia a digital copy of "Erasing Sherlock" by Kelly Hale for $10. Kirosia likes to read while he French prostitute holds him at night.

Dec 31, 2011 at 9:01 PM Post #38 of 69
you can buy a whole bunch of cheap rca cables,some cotton or shoe laces, wrap the cables,braid them nicely and then sell them as audiophile cables for profit! with the amount of money you be huslting in you'll be able to buy a 24k gold plated pair of custom HD800's and matching dac/amp combo and make everyone totally jelly cause they be like ''dammmmmmmmmn son, you are loaded and stacking some serious bread''. then they will think you were able to buy it cause your like an audio guru with golden ears of some sort and never be under the impression of a cable hustler, so you'll have mad respect in the process. word.

Dec 31, 2011 at 9:53 PM Post #39 of 69
But that just leaves him with even more money to spend on Amazon! Problem not solved.

Dec 31, 2011 at 9:59 PM Post #40 of 69
But that just leaves him with even more money to spend on Amazon! Problem not solved.

not really. say spend half of the 100 on cables,cotton/laces. make a few as prototypes and sell them for crazy price but make sure to be creative on your marketing. sell,make profit. buy more cheap cables and vise versa. rca cables and materials can be dirt cheap on amazon. can get rca cables for like what? .49-1.00 lol. ok shipping might be few bucks but if done right you can get away with selling them probably for 100 bucks each depending on your work and how you know to talk to people.

Dec 31, 2011 at 10:06 PM Post #41 of 69

Quote:
not really. say spend half of the 100 on cables,cotton/laces. make a few as prototypes and sell them for crazy price but make sure to be creative on your marketing. sell,make profit. buy more cheap cables and vise versa. rca cables and materials can be dirt cheap on amazon. can get rca cables for like what? .49-1.00 lol. ok shipping might be few bucks but if done right you can get away with selling them probably for 100 bucks each depending on your work and how you know to talk to people.

Exactly! That leaves him with more money than he started with, so he needs even more help spending it :D

Dec 31, 2011 at 11:46 PM Post #42 of 69
Exactly! That leaves him with more money than he started with, so he needs even more help spending it :D

your confusing me brah! how does that leave him with more money to spend when he didn't spend anything yet? your losing me man.....losing me!

Jan 1, 2012 at 12:07 AM Post #43 of 69

Quote:
your confusing me brah! how does that leave him with more money to spend when he didn't spend anything yet? your losing me man.....losing me!

I may or may not be intoxicated right now, but my reasoning is that if he's making money in this noble exotic cable venture, then he will eventually have even more money to spend, and then he will be in even more dire need of money-directing advice.

Happy New Year's Eve, by the way!!!!

Jan 1, 2012 at 12:24 PM Post #44 of 69

Quote:
Nonsense, get a Razer BlackWidow Ultimate! :wink: I love the backlight and extra USB

Those have blue keyswitches though which isn't what I want. That and I don't like the font, plus the general consensus online (geekhack) is that the Filcos are much higher quality. Finally, I have a Logitech G15 sitting in the basement that I used before I got my $7 Dell AT101W and I never saw the need to turn the backlight on. The G15 is a horrible keyboard for typing BTW.

Enjoy it if you like it though!

Jan 1, 2012 at 12:49 PM Post #45 of 69
Yeah I won't debate that. The font is pretty weird but I guess I'm used to it. I have to remind myself that this isn't necessarily a mechanical keyboard problem but the keys being so far apart make me make plenty of mistakes also. I still enjoy the keyboard though because of that backlight and it goes with my Razer Mamba :)
I bought this stuff when I actually gamed, but I don't really anymore even though I have literally some 50 games on Steam. READ: I'll sell the Steam account to you for $450 for anyone that sees this and likes gaming!

Quote:

Those have blue keyswitches though which isn't what I want. That and I don't like the font, plus the general consensus online (geekhack) is that the Filcos are much higher quality. Finally, I have a Logitech G15 sitting in the basement that I used before I got my $7 Dell AT101W and I never saw the need to turn the backlight on. The G15 is a horrible keyboard for typing BTW.

Enjoy it if you like it though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back