I hate my schedule this semester
Sep 5, 2007 at 8:40 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

no1likesme

1000+ Head-Fier
I just started classes today and I already hate my schedule. Today I have a class from 2:00-3:00 and then another from 5:00-6:15. First I really dislike afternoon classes as all of my friends are done with class before I even begin. Second, I live off campus so I have to sit around for two hours doing nothing waiting for my second class.

/bored

edit: I forgot to charge my zune so I can't even listen to music...

Sep 5, 2007 at 8:45 PM Post #2 of 13
Oh yea? I have 8 hours of class on thursday, plus chapel, and thats after a hockey practice that ends up at midnight wednesday. Could be worse!

Sep 6, 2007 at 12:48 AM Post #4 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeremynwolf /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds like time to get homework/reading done to me.

Ideal, in fact. If you use that 2 hours to revise notes every week, you'll be in ace shape come exam season.

Sep 6, 2007 at 2:03 AM Post #7 of 13
I go from 9:35AM to 6:40PM solid at Stony Brook on Mondays and Wednesdays. 11:00-2:00 I'm at work in the campus store, the rest is classes.

Sep 6, 2007 at 2:38 AM Post #9 of 13
It's simple. Use a laptop/lab computer and get some work done, or study, or just go home, it can't take more than an hour round trip. Even if it does, that's still an hour left in which you can do anything, in the comfort of your home.

Sep 6, 2007 at 2:40 AM Post #10 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by jjhatfield /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i have to spend 8-9 hours a day in my come here or you can't pay the light bill class.

Been there, done that too. The real world sucks more than school!

Sep 6, 2007 at 3:02 AM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by JSTpt1022 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Been there, done that too. The real world sucks more than school!

biggrin.gif
i'm taking night classes as well. If all goes according to plan I will actually graduate from college this semester.
eek.gif

day work + night classes = major burnout, anyone who has done it knows what I mean. glad I have my rig to rock out to in my precious downtime.
rs1smile.gif

Sep 6, 2007 at 3:08 AM Post #12 of 13
i am doing the opposite, due to my previous experience of night class. it's late so and the class is 4-5hours long and you just dont want to concerntrate at the end of the day anymore. doesn't get home till pass 11pm. you're tired and then you still have things to do and then wake up all tired. bad grades, bad idea.

so i am going to school in the morning and working evening now.

Sep 6, 2007 at 3:18 AM Post #13 of 13
I'm at school for nearly 12 hours on Tuesdays, with a little more than 2 hours of break in between. But I've got it easy cause i don't work during the week, and I only have class on Tuesday and Thursday. I found that if i don't have breaks between classes I'm more likely to blow off studying or assignments.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back