I had a dream about the HF-1...
Sep 13, 2005 at 2:17 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 19

Vkamicht

100+ Head-Fier
I had a dream I was the first one to receive my HF-1, I checked the forums and nobody else posted pictures yet--so I took some. By the time I was done getting the pictures ready there was a thread with pictures and 8 replies already.

It was pretty weird. It was completely decorated with all kinds of stuff that said 'Head-Fi' on it, and it had yellow Senn 414 pads (even though I know it comes with bowls)

Am I the first for this, at least?
rolleyes.gif
Maybe that wouldn't be a good thing.

Sep 13, 2005 at 2:20 PM Post #2 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vkamicht
I had a dream I was the first one to receive my HF-1, I checked the forums and nobody else posted pictures yet--so I took some. By the time I was done getting the pictures ready there was a thread with pictures and 8 replies already.

It was pretty weird. It was completely decorated with all kinds of stuff that said 'Head-Fi' on it, and it had yellow Senn 414 pads (even though I know it comes with bowls)

rolleyes.gif

Maybe the cans coming your way aren't #66, but #666...
evil_smiley.gif
eek.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 2:23 PM Post #3 of 19
I'd say dreaming about Head-Fi maybe means you need a break from it...

Freaky.

Sep 13, 2005 at 2:46 PM Post #4 of 19
I had a cool dream the other night....

Fell asleep listening to some dire straits on my e2c. I dreamt I was Knopflers rhythm guitar player and we were demo-ing acoustic guitars at NAMM. We had an entire set list and were jamming the tunes in the manufacturers booths.

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Garrett

Sep 13, 2005 at 2:54 PM Post #5 of 19
yesterday i dreamed i was dating with tons of rabbit-like-suit playboy girls, but without the bla-bla-suit!

story's moral: stop thinking persistently about cans, and enjoy you life! LOL
600smile.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 2:57 PM Post #6 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Vkamicht

rolleyes.gif

You are not the only one! Last night I had a dream where a thousand headfiers beat me up because I didn't buy the HF-1..... i need help
tongue.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 3:08 PM Post #7 of 19
My dream last night, at least one part of it, had me swimming in the ocean but I could swim as if I was a dolphin including the cool jumps. There was also something in there with thousands of darth vader hands (just the gloved hands flying around) choking people and the Flood from Halo, but it wasnt a nightmare.... Something is really wrong with me....

I kinda wish I was dreaming of the HF-1.

Sep 13, 2005 at 4:44 PM Post #8 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by BranMuffins
My dream last night, at least one part of it, had me swimming in the ocean but I could swim as if I was a dolphin including the cool jumps. There was also something in there with thousands of darth vader hands (just the gloved hands flying around) choking people and the Flood from Halo, but it wasnt a nightmare.... Something is really wrong with me....

I kinda wish I was dreaming of the HF-1.

Sounds like too much Bran in your diet
biggrin.gif

Sep 13, 2005 at 5:08 PM Post #9 of 19
I had a dream about a girl...
frown.gif

Sep 14, 2005 at 7:10 AM Post #10 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jashugan
I'd say dreaming about Head-Fi maybe means you need a break from it...

Freaky.

That's nothing, I once had a dream that I was escaping from Nazis, went to make my getaway in a Mercedes, but when I got in I realized I was actually driving an AKG K401. I'm not sure how I sat in it, but the earpieces acted as the wheels. Good freaking dream...

Sep 14, 2005 at 2:55 PM Post #12 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kameleon
I had a dream about a girl...
frown.gif

I would consider this positive although it could be a girl that you lost or never can be with. I've never dreamt about headphones since I'm not addicted to this site
tongue.gif

Sep 14, 2005 at 2:58 PM Post #13 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by l_simon_l
I really need to get out of this place! Last night I had a dream about an eastsound cdp
eek.gif

My dream will come true
icon10.gif
*points at signature*

Sep 14, 2005 at 6:09 PM Post #14 of 19
I once had a dream that my girlfriend stole my Grados.

It was a weird dream, because on the one hand I was offended she'd steal my headphones, but oh so turned on that she took an interest in high-fidelity audio.

She kept wearing them and claiming that she didn't steal them....

I'm loosing my mind, arn't I?

Sep 14, 2005 at 8:30 PM Post #15 of 19
I once had a dream that I was babysitting Chunk from the movie "The Goonies." It started raining and he went outside, took off his shirt and proceeded to take a shower in the rain while doing the truffle shuffle.

I'd welcome a dream about headphones anyday
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back