I got PULSE!
Jul 23, 2006 at 5:47 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 8

Mikey01

Headphoneus Supremus
Got the new Pink Floyd Pulse DVD last Monday. It's out there. I got mine from Best Buy at $19.95. Sorry if there is a thread out on this already. I did not find one.
icon10.gif

Aug 7, 2006 at 1:49 AM Post #2 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mikey01
Got the new Pink Floyd Pulse DVD last Monday. It's out there. I got mine from Best Buy at $19.95. Sorry if there is a thread out on this already. I did not find one.
icon10.gif

Spotted your lonely thread after posting on the old one:
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...ighlight=pulse

How'd you like it?

Aug 7, 2006 at 2:00 AM Post #3 of 8
What with the release date for it jumping between january 2006, october 2007 and march 2005 according to various sites at various times over the past times Ive checked I had no idea they had finally got around to releasign it.

I shall have to secure a copy. PULSE is really one of the best live albums there is.

Aug 8, 2006 at 1:57 AM Post #5 of 8
This DVD is simply the most amazing concert i have ever seen. Seeing them perform dark side in its entirety actually brought tears to my eyes. i had downloaded individual video clips from this concert before and have been waiting over 2 years for the DVD release of this. i give it a 12/10

I'd give anything to be able to see them in concert. The lighting effects are simply stunning!

Aug 14, 2006 at 7:30 AM Post #7 of 8
I ordered it from DeepDiscountDVD.com last week and it is currently on backorder. Hopefully it will ship soon, I want to view it desperately
basshead.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back