I got into my wetsuit!!
May 13, 2006 at 3:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

braillediver

Headphoneus Supremus
I've been working out and cutting down so it's a nice accomplishment.

This summer is going to be Great. Anyone know a good Bail Bondsman in the Seattle area?

Mitch

May 13, 2006 at 2:29 PM Post #3 of 7
It is Videos that are most hilarious of getting into the wetsuit!!!

Hmmm...Bail Bondsman.....wetsuit, Wetsuit.....Bondsman - I just can't envision any connection?????

May 13, 2006 at 4:11 PM Post #4 of 7
I’m going to be treasure hunting again and times have changed. While I’ve never been arrested Habor Patrol did know my name and ticketed 2 friends so far.

I used to dive the Seattle Waterfront down by the ferry dock and Pioneer Square. One time we were in full scuba gear carrying our fins waiting for the light to change so we could cross the street and get to the pier. A cop on a bicycle was right next to us waiting for the light also. I’m thankful he didn’t know it’s illegal to dive there- but I was freaking out cause I did.

I’m not going to dive the waterfront again but the South end of Lake Union in Seattle at Chandlers Cove is a very profitable and high potential area i.e. young, affluent, drunk, upscale people showing off in public over the water. A friend was hired to look for an estimated $10K tennis bracelet in the area. They brought him back 3 times at $200 a pop to look for it so it had to be valuable- it was never recovered.

I found this glass paper weight at Chandlers Cove one year.

DSCN5139.JPG

DSCN5143.JPG

Then there’s the guns that I’m going to find. That puts me in direct contact with Harbor Patrol. Nothing worse than Harbor Patrol asking a friend if they know you.

It’s gonna be a fun summer.

Mitch

May 13, 2006 at 6:37 PM Post #7 of 7
Quote:

Originally Posted by braillediver
South end of Lake Union in Seattle at Chandlers Cove is a very profitable and high potential area i.e. young, affluent, drunk, upscale people showing off in public over the water.

How about Lake Washington where the Seafair partiers dock?

What's the water temp. around here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back