Mar 20, 2004 at 12:39 AM Post #2 of 11
w00t, just remember the "confidentiality" stuff
tongue.gif

Mar 20, 2004 at 8:12 AM Post #3 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by D-EJ915
w00t, just remember the "confidentiality" stuff
tongue.gif

there is no "confidentiality" stuff. Unlike any other beta, they don't have it at all.

Mar 20, 2004 at 8:20 AM Post #4 of 11
you're very lucky....i didnt get in but i'm still very excited about this beta....

i just want to be a night elf archer hehe....still have no idea if the Warrior or Hunter class fits an archer better....

Mar 20, 2004 at 8:30 AM Post #5 of 11
I think the hunter class is more specific towards the ranged weapons.

I want to be either a night elf druid or hunter. I'm leaning towards hunter.

Mar 22, 2004 at 12:45 AM Post #9 of 11
Heh, i cant wait to get and play this game. i dont even care if its any good or not. i will play it anyway. why? because every rich kid and their neighbor will, which means that it will turn in to an EXCELLENT money making opportunity. like diablo 2! i made $100 of that game just last week...or was it the week before last? can't remember.

Mar 22, 2004 at 12:49 AM Post #10 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by weems
Heh, i cant wait to get and play this game. i dont even care if its any good or not. i will play it anyway. why? because every rich kid and their neighbor will, which means that it will turn in to an EXCELLENT money making opportunity. like diablo 2! i made $100 of that game just last week...or was it the week before last? can't remember.

do you let the neighborhood kids play as your high-level characters or something??

Mar 22, 2004 at 12:51 AM Post #11 of 11
Quote:

Originally posted by D-EJ915
do you let the neighborhood kids play as your high-level characters or something??

heh, not exactly...check ebay, search diablo 2...you will notice that things are sold often enough that they got their own categories (games > online > diablo 2 > useast or uswest).

once you browse a bit you will see what i mean.
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back