I got fi-ed
Jan 23, 2007 at 5:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

nietorigineel

New Head-Fier
Thanks all for providing the heaps of usefull info in all the posts on this forum! You've made me earn my first and humble signature
icon10.gif

It took Sinterklaas and coupons to get there, but hey, it's a start.

And all you PX100 owners: mind the hinges, I almost cut the cable trying to fold the phones the first time!

Jan 23, 2007 at 6:16 PM Post #4 of 9
Wheh, this is good news. I thought Fi-ed meant you got fired from your job.

Sorry for your wallet.

Jan 23, 2007 at 6:20 PM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by smeerkaas /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congrats on the purchase

I don't think Non-dutch immediately know what you mean with 'Sinterklaas' though

Sounds like Santa Claus. Is it that dutch holiday that the Santa Claus aspect of Christmas was modeled after? I'd prefer to celebrate Sinterklaas since it has no religious motivation (I think).

EDIT: Well, some. Saint Nicholas is a saint, after all.

Jan 23, 2007 at 7:42 PM Post #6 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by nibiyabi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds like Santa Claus. Is it that dutch holiday that the Santa Claus aspect of Christmas was modeled after? I'd prefer to celebrate Sinterklaas since it has no religious motivation (I think).

EDIT: Well, some. Saint Nicholas is a saint, after all.

Very correct

It's still religious (as you already noticed). But not so religious as christmas

Jan 23, 2007 at 8:53 PM Post #8 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by laxx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wheh, this is good news. I thought Fi-ed meant you got fired from your job.

Sorry for your wallet.

Holy cow, i thought that as well..
Anyway, congrats

Jan 23, 2007 at 8:57 PM Post #9 of 9
Off to a good start! I have enjoyed owning both. And when the inevitable upgrade-itis sets in, hang on to your AAA-powered flash player ... there's always a place for such a player, no matter what else you have. Oh, and good point about the hinges -- the first time I played with folding and unfolding my PX100's, I noticed the same thing.

Good listening ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back