I got a package from Germany *(Major 56K Warning)
Aug 17, 2006 at 4:22 PM Post #61 of 84
Here is the huge box at my door way with more of that orange electrical tape.

This amp is VERY heavy so right now im to lazy to bring it out of my room for better pics. Here is my little corner of bliss.

some in the dark. My windows were still open in this pic but you can kinda see the warm tubes here

and our dog (my girlfriend's and mine)

Aug 17, 2006 at 4:33 PM Post #63 of 84
Wow, very impressive. Mind if I ask how much did you end up paying for the whole system? Where do you even find people who are willing to sell it? :p

Aug 17, 2006 at 4:53 PM Post #64 of 84
Very classy
orphsmile.gif

PS: What kind of dog is that? It looks exactly like my aunt's dog who she found as a stray but could never find out exactly what kind it was.

Aug 17, 2006 at 4:54 PM Post #65 of 84
Congratulations on the HE90. The upgrade train stops here I guess. Unless you want to get an Omega2 or an HP-2 as a companion for it.
orphsmile.gif

Aug 17, 2006 at 5:19 PM Post #66 of 84
thanks duggeh, but as you should know the upgrade train never stops. Their is still source, cables, power conditioning, etc...

The dog is a jack russle / chiwawa mix. His name is Riley

Aug 17, 2006 at 5:37 PM Post #67 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by surfboardz26
The dog is a jack russle / chiwawa mix. His name is Riley

Is it just the lens or is his head huge in comparison to his body ?

Aug 17, 2006 at 6:07 PM Post #69 of 84
Nice!
biggrin.gif

Now, not to start a flamewar or anything, but it seems so very wrong to be fronting the Orpheus with a Computer/Zhaolu as source.
blink.gif

Aug 17, 2006 at 6:21 PM Post #70 of 84
A beaut indeed! Wow. from the pics, those headphones look brand new! Really mint.

It's times like these that I wish I was rich.

Hope you enjoy it.

Aug 17, 2006 at 6:38 PM Post #71 of 84
i think your right philodox. I love the zhoulu, but it doesnt bring the orpehus to its full potential, so i will eventually be upgrading source and everything else down the stream, but for now i gota stick with this set up. Either way it sounds beautiful to me and will only start getting better as i make more upgrades.

Aug 17, 2006 at 7:04 PM Post #72 of 84
Please tell me you didn't spend that kind of money to plug into an ipod or music server
eek.gif

I wish I had rich parents too at 20 years old. Oh well.

Aug 17, 2006 at 7:07 PM Post #73 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
Congratulations on the HE90. The upgrade train stops here I guess. Unless you want to get an Omega2 or an HP-2 as a companion for it.
orphsmile.gif

Or a K-1000, PS-1, Sony R10, GS-1000, Stax variations, L3000 etc, etc. It never ends
very_evil_smiley.gif
Not to mention a TT, cartridge, power cords, ICs, stereo rack, record cleaning machine, phono stage, isolation, stereorack, etc. etc.
blink.gif
blink.gif
blink.gif

Aug 17, 2006 at 7:39 PM Post #75 of 84
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyre
Yeah, no kidding. His location is Newport Beach and check out the background pics of his parent's house.

Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's g.... aww screw it. I hate you surfboardz.
tongue.gif

haha - you know we are kidding surfboardz. Congratulations!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back