I got a package from Germany *(Major 56K Warning)
Jul 25, 2006 at 1:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 84

surfboardz26

Member of the Trade
So DHL came to my door step and gave me this:

[size=small]And out comes a wooden box from sennheiser![/size]

And here are some more pics for you guys

Here are some pics from the manual

Here you can see the key for the hev90

Here is the headphone i have been using for about a month now since i sold all my other gear to help fund the orpheus. Im hoping it will be an upgrade from this headphone.

and one more

I Got the he90 shipped via air and the matching HEV90 amp was shipped using ground because it is heavy and would have cost around 100 eruos for air. These headphones are not the new batch, but non the less this pair is MINT! The person who owned this orpheus was a girl and she said she never used it, but non the less she said, "It was very lightly used" How did some one liker her own this and never use it? I have no clue.. but all i can say is this headphone seems brand new to me. I can even smell the freshness of it. It smells like new.
The Hev90 will take less than 15 days to get here so ill be sure to post more pics when i get it. As of right now im ampless so i just got to be patient.

Jul 25, 2006 at 2:03 AM Post #2 of 84
lol,

congrats man. she's a beauty. I've been ampless for about a year now, so 15 days won't be that bad.
biggrin.gif

Best,

-Jason

Jul 25, 2006 at 2:35 AM Post #9 of 84
Beautiful! Congrats!
orphsmile.gif

Jul 25, 2006 at 3:13 AM Post #12 of 84
thanks guys,

I was just wondering... I know that my headphones stayed with my amp the whole time so both serial numbers are 342, but is there a way to see the number anywhere on the headphone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back