I got a new some new cables...of the GODS!!
Jul 19, 2001 at 8:31 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 11

KR...

Curator of the Headphone Lust Museum
I haven't even hook them up yet, but I have to share this. The UPS man just brought me the almighty MIT MI-330 CVTerminator
Series Two!!!

These retailed for $600 when they were 1st release.

I didn't pay that of course. I'll review these against the MIT T2 as a reply to this thread later.

biggrin.gif

Jul 19, 2001 at 9:37 PM Post #2 of 11
Nothing beats seeing UPS/Fedex truck when you know the goods are coming
cool.gif

So where did you pick these cable up and how much did it cost you ?

Tides

Jul 20, 2001 at 12:52 AM Post #5 of 11
Just picked up three new cables, myself, namely: Sonic Link Vermillion, Chord Co Chorus, and VDH First Ultimate. On loan they are till I can decide which of the three I want to keep (if any). While I've got them, methinks I'll do a comparative review. Should have it posted late this weekend.
biggrin.gif

Jul 20, 2001 at 2:53 PM Post #6 of 11
TerriblySorry, don't wanna influence your comparisons, but vdH the first ultimate is a killer cable. If I only could afford it...
Anyway looking forward to hear your review.

Jul 21, 2001 at 9:43 PM Post #7 of 11
[size=medium]MIT MI-330 CVTerminator Series Two Vs the MIT MITerminator 2 [/size]

The difference between these two cables as far as built quality and sound are night and day. As great as the MIT T2 are , the MIT MI-330 CVTerminator Series Two are just so much better, that it will make your jar drop. These cables help bring the music into focus, letting you hear the fine details of the music with stark realism. The imaging is so dead on, that you swear you were listing to the real thing, instead of just a recording. Just totally amazing, these cables will take your breath away.

I use the MIT MI-330 CVTerminator Series Two cables with three different headphone amps : the Grado RA-1, the CHA47, and the DSP360.
I used five different headphones : the Sennheiser HD-580, Sennheiser HD-600, Grado SR-60, Grado SR-225, and the Grado HP-2.

I used my Cambrige DVD player as a source.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back