I get zero emails from Head-fi?
Jul 29, 2011 at 12:16 PM Post #19 of 33
Sounds like there's a DNS error somewhere - Are you able to access www.sorensiim.dk?

Quote:
sorenslim and svyr -- 

I've just sent both of you test emails.  Let me know if you received them.

Edit: Sorenslim, I got an error sending to your Apps email address -- DNS Error: Domain name not found

Edit 2: Thanks for the reply, svyr.

Aug 1, 2011 at 11:18 AM Post #24 of 33
If you are still having issues, please make sure to whitelist the following email addresses to make sure that the messages aren't sent to spam:

notifications@head-fi.org
head-fi@head-fi.org
subscriptions@head-fi.org

i got one about 24h ago, but nothing since. and no i check the spam box

Aug 1, 2011 at 2:07 PM Post #27 of 33
Nothing in my spam box either... That was the first place I looked. Sounds like your mail server is having som dns issues.

Aug 2, 2011 at 10:37 AM Post #28 of 33
i am facing the same problem, my custom domain is hosted on google apps and i cant get any update from head-fi, not even the verification email when i change my email address. Once i change it back to standard gmail account, i get the verification email almost instantly.

If any of the site admin need me to assist in conducting any testing, please PM me. I have admin rights on my domain and can make changes to stuff such as MX records and so.

Aug 2, 2011 at 11:25 AM Post #29 of 33
I've tried with Gmail accounts and Apps for domain, and I haven't had any issue receiving email from Head-Fi.  Mail issues can be tricky to track, so I'm working with the Huddler guys to see if we can find out why things may be awry.  I'm also looking into Apps for Domain to see if there's anything I can find on assistance on this issue.

Aug 2, 2011 at 3:34 PM Post #30 of 33
I just got a notification e-mail from Head-Fi! Yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back