I gave in today
Dec 28, 2022 at 4:00 PM Post #2 of 9
And bought a whole new dedicated headphone system. An ifi Zen Stream, Schiit Magnius and Modius, plus cables. I will be streaming Tidal and using my Klipsch HP-3 over the ear phones. The hifi gene lives in me, as in y'all! 👊
Well done! 🤣. What 🎼 will you be listening to?

Dec 28, 2022 at 4:30 PM Post #3 of 9
And bought a whole new dedicated headphone system. An ifi Zen Stream, Schiit Magnius and Modius, plus cables. I will be streaming Tidal and using my Klipsch HP-3 over the ear phones. The hifi gene lives in me, as in y'all! 👊

I don’t want to dampen your obvious enthusiasm but you might want to research “Zen Stream problems with Tidal” before you can’t return it !

I don’t have a Zen Stream but have read numerous comments and complaints about problems with Tidal and a variety of other connection issues.

Of course your mileage may vary to other users but the complaints are very common.

Dec 28, 2022 at 5:18 PM Post #4 of 9
Je ne veux pas freiner votre enthousiasme évident, mais vous voudrez peut-être faire des recherches sur les "problèmes de Zen Stream avec Tidal" avant de ne pas pouvoir le retourner !

Je n'ai pas de Zen Stream mais j'ai lu de nombreux commentaires et plaintes concernant des problèmes avec Tidal et une variété d'autres problèmes de connexion.

Bien sûr, votre kilométrage peut varier selon les autres utilisateurs, mais les plaintes sont très fréquentes.
So mean 😀

Dec 28, 2022 at 10:54 PM Post #7 of 9
1 WbvtAgGKVBD7gt25psik3w.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back