I desperately need help on my Questyle CMA400i, support not responding!
Aug 23, 2019 at 6:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

nigel801

500+ Head-Fier
My CMA400i is still in warranty but has started malfunctioning the sound justs cuts out and after power down and power up it comes back again for 5 minutes and then cuts out again.
I bought it from head-fier from Poland and now I am in Netherlands I tried to send several mail to Questyle support but no answers I left messages on Twitter still no response.

Can someone please help or I should take the loss and discard it, I loved the sound of it but poor support is making me mad.

Oct 21, 2019 at 7:42 AM Post #2 of 3
Hello,

I was experiencing the same issue on my unit.

What input are you using on your unit? If you're using optical, it tends to drop out depending on what PC you use. When I switched to my laptop's optical output the issue was resolved.

I also had this issue with the USB connection. Got myself an AudioQuest jitterbug and isolated my CMA400i from earth since there was a possibility this was a ground loop issue by using an isolation transformer and the issue has now been resolved.

Hope you can try these out if you still have your unit and good luck with the fix!

Oct 21, 2019 at 5:17 PM Post #3 of 3
Hello,

I was experiencing the same issue on my unit.

What input are you using on your unit? If you're using optical, it tends to drop out depending on what PC you use. When I switched to my laptop's optical output the issue was resolved.

I also had this issue with the USB connection. Got myself an AudioQuest jitterbug and isolated my CMA400i from earth since there was a possibility this was a ground loop issue by using an isolation transformer and the issue has now been resolved.

Hope you can try these out if you still have your unit and good luck with the fix!
Many thanks my issue seems to be with the bad usb connector and now working fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back