"I cannot tell my wife how much I spend last night... in audio" Thread
Dec 2, 2013 at 2:13 AM Post #31 of 36

In such a circumstance I guess that someone out there may get a great deal and now why would my wife want to sell my underpants after I'm dead and gone :)

I didn't know guys undervalue their underpants as well. Where's the honor in that?

Dec 2, 2013 at 2:49 AM Post #32 of 36
yeah... my wife always finds out. 
I don't recommend lying to your wife, as appealing as it may be.

Agree with you there.
Infact, my wife even followed me to the headphone store when I bought the FitEar TG!334 back in June and last weekend we went together to Jaben SG to had my ear impression taken for the JH Roxanne.
She knows how much I paid for the Roxanne and she's fine with it as long as all the necessity bills and expenses are taken care of first

Dec 2, 2013 at 3:06 AM Post #34 of 36

She sounds like a keeper!

Indeed she is.... I did promise her that I will sell the TG!334 to fund for the Roxanne....
I think that is the major selling point 
wink_face.gif

Dec 6, 2013 at 1:30 AM Post #35 of 36

I didn't know guys undervalue their underpants as well. Where's the honor in that?

I don't think it is pathetic to discus the value of my underwear with my wife.. I mean I payed for them and I even paid for whatever I choose her to wear, kind of as a sexy X-mas gift!  Overall, It is a clean trade, handsome underwear for sexy headphones! 
confused_face_2.gif

Dec 6, 2013 at 2:34 AM Post #36 of 36

I don't think it is pathetic to discus the value of my underwear with my wife.. I mean I payed for them and I even paid for whatever I choose her to wear, kind of as a sexy X-mas gift!  Overall, It is a clean trade, handsome underwear for sexy headphones! 
confused_face_2.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back