I cannot find a satisfactory bluetooth headset. Please recommend one to me! I have tried lots......
Jun 25, 2012 at 10:34 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 2

killeraxemannic

100+ Head-Fier
Ok so I have been searching for a good bluetooth headset for a long time now. I recently switched to a job that has a very long commute so I started my search again.

First one I tried was a jawbone... Couldn't hear it worth a crap so I took it back

Second was the top of the line Motorola... No one could hear me...

Next I tried a Planronics Voyager HD.. Made horrible crackling sounds on both my phone and my mom's phone so I returned it and got another.. that one did the same thing. Found out it's a common complaint of the headset.

Next I got a Jabra Wave. Sounded mediocre on my end and everyone said I was hard to hear. Took that one back

Latest one I tried was the BlueAnt Q2. The audio on my end was very muddy and there was a very annoying hiss on the other end for the person I was talking to. Took that one back too

Is there actually a bluetooth headset that works? It seems like none of them actually work correctly. Makes me sad. I would really like to find one that works. Don't care what it looks like or how it hooks to my ear as long as it works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back