I bought one...did you?
Jul 5, 2007 at 5:03 PM Post #77 of 83
Gotta admit, the damn thing looks pretty sweet.

Jul 8, 2007 at 9:22 PM Post #78 of 83
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rolen_it_Up /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm posting this over Edge while traveling as a passenger in a car. I've enjoyed surprisingly excellent speeds thus far and I really have no complaints at all about Edge. I also enjoy typing on the keypad and find myself getting faster and faster on it every day. I do wish they had the period on the front page though. All in all, this isn't just the finest phone I've ever used, it is in all likelyhood the finest piece of consumer electronics I've ever experienced.

Another Iphone user here. In regards to the period not being on the main keyboard, a quick way to type a period without the typical three keystroke method of symbols button, period, back to letters is just to push and hold and hold the symbols button, drag to the period and let go. It then automatically goes back to the letters. You can do this for any punctuation. Hope that helps
lambda.gif

Jul 9, 2007 at 3:06 AM Post #79 of 83
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mher6 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
-Flash and java is not supported in the web browser

That, my friend, is a feature, not a bug. Flash is a piece of stinking garbage whose only purpose is to push annoying blinking ads or allow scummy marketers to circumvent cookie blockers.

Jul 9, 2007 at 5:46 AM Post #80 of 83
flash will come, when it's optimized (next update?)

unlocked iPhones don't exist, not yet. that is a fact. the OS just got hacked, it'll take a little while untill they can get it to work with other SIM. there are way bigger players working on this than oicdn and pal, it'll happen soon.

Jul 15, 2007 at 5:27 AM Post #82 of 83
Not interested in. so many problem come out
evil_smiley.gif

Jul 15, 2007 at 7:18 PM Post #83 of 83
Quote:

Originally Posted by oicdn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Fine with me...I can't sell them on here anyways, lol.

Sounds unreasonable, yes. But SERIOUSLY think about it, who else on here has bought an iPhone WITH THE SOLE PURPOSE OF UNLOCKING IT? I just got lucky with having a geeky friend who unlocks phones and other things for a living (he has no real job), and another who works at Apple corporate...things fell into place.

But most anything smells funny when there is high skeptisism, especially on the online community. But I digress...I'll just let everybody think what they want.

Your friend doesn't have a real job? I guess he doesn't need one.. Being the only one (yet) in the world that can unlock the iPhone he most certainly must be laughing every day on his way to the bank
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back