I basso P1 battery
May 20, 2008 at 5:48 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

Ronald Lee

100+ Head-Fier
hi guys, i just to to this forum, and need help from you guys.

I am from Singapore and i bought an Ibasso P2 amp. What's make me worried is the battery life. It seem to me that there is something wrong with the battery. can any one let me know where can I get those battery changed?

I need guidance from you guys, thanks.

May 20, 2008 at 10:44 AM Post #2 of 9
Hi,

I had an issue similar to yours a while back. Just go ahead and send ibasso and email stating what is wrong with your unit and they should get back to you fairly fast. I've heard others amongst myself say it takes a few days but they will get back to you. They've always responded back to me.. which reminds me I need to send in my old P1 for repairs and a new D1 charger... anyways sorry to digress. They said to me ship it their, they will fix if that is the case, and pay for shipping back to you. In my case I think they offered credit because the P1 is no longer in production. Just do not email them during a holiday, countrys in Asia has week long ones, which most companies do not respond in those times.

May 20, 2008 at 1:35 PM Post #3 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronald Lee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hi guys, i just to to this forum, and need help from you guys.

I am from Singapore and i bought an Ibasso P2 amp. What's make me worried is the battery life. It seem to me that there is something wrong with the battery. can any one let me know where can I get those battery changed?

I need guidance from you guys, thanks.

where did you purchased the P2 in S'pore? I intend to pick it up the P2 on my stopover next week.

May 21, 2008 at 1:19 AM Post #5 of 9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ronald Lee /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i got it from a local shop in singapore, i shall PM you then =)

I understand that the S'pore distributor is www.stereo.com.sg. Are they the only one in S'pore selling ibasso or are there other dealers that I can compare prices?

May 22, 2008 at 12:58 AM Post #7 of 9
Did you try your P2 with one of their Ultimate Link cables? I was told by my friend who owns it that the performance of the Silver Master was superb.... worth every dollar you paid for. He described the performance of both the P2 + silver master cable as either on par with the pico or even better. I'm a bit skeptical about cables that can offer that high performance. Do you have any experience with this cable? My friend used to own an ALO cable which I think was pretty pricey and he actually sold off his ALO to get this cheaper Ultimate Link silver Master.
Silver_Master-i.png

May 22, 2008 at 2:06 AM Post #8 of 9
Yup, the cable you mention is good stuff but rather expensive for a P2 I think, but the silver master-i works great with my i-qube. I sold my old silver reference to someone who owns the pico and he like it a lot too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back