I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread
Jan 16, 2014 at 1:11 PM Post #826 of 1,630
I wanted to buy a ZX1 and can use the extra money from the AK120 sale to fund my guitar stuff but I saw a nice R10 in classified and my impulsive nature kicks in :p.

Jan 16, 2014 at 1:15 PM Post #827 of 1,630
I wanted to buy a ZX1 and can use the extra money from the AK120 sale to fund my guitar stuff but I saw a nice R10 in classified and my impulsive nature kicks in
tongue.gif

Really looking forward to hear your impressions
happy_face1.gif
Also, how do you plan to use R10 in day to day life? Will it stay in your pocket when you are walking around etc? I want to know how pocketable it is. That's the only factor pushes me away for the moment.

Also it will be good to see SE5way comparison. Sabre Chip+OPA 627+SE5way, you are going to get quite a pleasure I believe.

Jan 16, 2014 at 1:27 PM Post #828 of 1,630
My SE5 is not having that much love lately.. I'm using my Pro666 (CA Miracle reshelled) more. Not as detailed as the SE5 but somehow it speaks to me more. Faster, flatter, but thinner and colder, less hi-fi.

I'll use the R10 for daily commute in the train so it will be inside my bag or jacket. I think it is way too thick for my jeans. I don't even put my AK120 inside my jeans.

Jan 16, 2014 at 1:32 PM Post #829 of 1,630
My SE5 is not having that much love lately.. I'm using my Pro666 (CA Miracle reshelled) more. Not as detailed as the SE5 but somehow it speaks to me more. Faster, flatter, but thinner and colder, less hi-fi.

I'll use the R10 for daily commute in the train so it will be inside my bag or jacket. I think it is way too thick for my jeans. I don't even put my AK120 inside my jeans.

Oh I see. Still, waiting for your impressions
happy_face1.gif
If you have time, please also do a special SE5way section. I will also think about the ways I am using the player, if I can find another way to keep the dap with me (not in jeans pockets for example) I might be pulling the trigger.

Jan 16, 2014 at 1:43 PM Post #830 of 1,630
I have a messenger bag with me all the time so that help as well. I think it will fit in a back pocket just fine but it will look damn ugly in front pocket.

Jan 16, 2014 at 4:05 PM Post #832 of 1,630
I have a messenger bag with me all the time so that help as well. I think it will fit in a back pocket just fine but it will look damn ugly in front pocket.

Congrats :wink:

It's a chunky unit whatever pocket you put it in, but suprisingly, fit in my front pocket ok. The silicon case also ensured that it stayed put, without slipping around.

The 'brick in my pocket' look is not ideal, but negligible... afterall, we already exhibit ears full of silicon, and strange cables sprouting from our shirts.

If it attracts the wrong sort of attention, simply use it as a bludgeoning implement.

Jan 16, 2014 at 6:20 PM Post #836 of 1,630
Wow not the trusting type lol
My box is in a garage sorry
Al

Jan 17, 2014 at 7:11 AM Post #837 of 1,630
Well definitely the curious type. I would assume that there is nothing to worry about being that I ordered through Amazon Japan itself and not a Amazon vendor and shipped through Tenso. I just wanted to confirm is all.

Jan 18, 2014 at 6:33 PM Post #839 of 1,630
I have not but I would think there is a limit to how big the card could be. That would be cool though .

Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back