I Basso HDP R 10 is IBasso DX 100 Japan Version impressions thread
Nov 7, 2013 at 8:51 PM Post #721 of 1,630
What question are you talking about ? if the sound changes when you change the firmware? of course it does, when the firmware on the dac interpreting does one and zeroes , of course the sound will change , isn't that the whole point of software EQ?

Nov 28, 2013 at 8:07 AM Post #722 of 1,630
Good morning

Does anybody know what the native format is for the hdpr10. . Is it wave or flac or whatever .

Nov 28, 2013 at 10:31 AM Post #723 of 1,630
Good morning

Does anybody know what the native format is for the hdpr10. . Is it wave or flac or whatever .

Not sure, it plays Flac flawlessly. MP3's, of course, as well. All my files on the player are either Flac or high quality MP3's.
I believe it also plays wav, you may have to confirm that by doing a google search, as I don't have wave files on the player.

Nov 28, 2013 at 10:35 AM Post #724 of 1,630
Thanks for replying

It plays many file typs including DSD

But my question is what is the chip play without format
Conversion ..

Thanks and happy holidays

Nov 28, 2013 at 2:32 PM Post #726 of 1,630
Sorry not sure I do not own one. But I can tell you this just use dbower and convert to wav format . It will sound just as good , and GUI. Will work faster too.

Jan 2, 2014 at 1:42 PM Post #731 of 1,630
Never mind I see that they do. Around 639 us shipped. Does anyone have experience with price japan? Is it assured to be a brand new hdp-r10? How will the warranty work should there be any issues?

Jan 2, 2014 at 1:43 PM Post #732 of 1,630
Never mind I see that they do. Around 639 us shipped. Does anyone have experience with price japan? Is it assured to be a brand new hdp-r10? How will the warranty work should there be any issues?

Pricejapan is well trusted and well known website mate, just shoot them an email, you can discuss all of your questions. I have not seen anyone who is unhappy with pricejapan, it should be more than safe.

Jan 2, 2014 at 2:16 PM Post #733 of 1,630
I just emailed them. What a great price 639 shipped via ems. I may change and go with dhl as I didn't have to pay any import fees when my dx50 was delivered by them from ibasso. There is basically no reason to wait for the next best thing at that price. Here's to hoping they answer all of my questions.

Jan 2, 2014 at 2:33 PM Post #734 of 1,630
I just emailed them. What a great price 639 shipped via ems. I may change and go with dhl as I didn't have to pay any import fees when my dx50 was delivered by them from ibasso. There is basically no reason to wait for the next best thing at that price. Here's to hoping they answer all of my questions.

I think I will order one on my birthday (March) for me. That price down changed my mind a lot. I hope it won't get high again in the meantime
happy_face1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back