i am the ultra-mate influence.
Jun 10, 2007 at 5:32 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 13

xinoxide

500+ Head-Fier
i just FORCED one of my friends to buy a pair of proline 2500's and an e-mu1616m...

i think im more excited than him about it, because now i get to compare my mod to the real deal. im going to be looking more for changes over similarities. i tried to bring the bass down in my modded 750's a bit as i tuned them in the 750 X conversion mod.

he does plan to buy more cans after he spends some time on the 2500's so i dont feel that bad about making his purchase benefit me as well.

Jun 10, 2007 at 5:45 AM Post #2 of 13
Well you bassically told me to buy them or I will die.
evil_smiley.gif
Doesn't help I wanted to get them anyways
tongue.gif

Jun 10, 2007 at 5:46 AM Post #3 of 13
true that. but still, there was a potential threat to your life. take a look around, protect your wallet for a little while, try not to open it up to the community for too long at a time.

Jun 10, 2007 at 9:29 AM Post #4 of 13
you sir, are a TRUE friend
biggrin.gif

how i wish my best friend was like you...

if i were to ever tell him how much i TRULY spent on my rig hell prolly chop my head off and feed it to my cats.

Jun 10, 2007 at 1:06 PM Post #6 of 13
LOL, friends don't let friends begin their Head-Fi journey with cans they wouldn't want to upgrade to themselves
wink.gif

Kindly Head-Fi enabler...
smily_headphones1.gif

Fun, fun, fun!

Jun 10, 2007 at 1:23 PM Post #7 of 13
He will become an even bigger advocate than you as time goes on.

Jun 10, 2007 at 7:37 PM Post #9 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by xinoxide /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh yes he will, im picky. and he makes more money xD

Ok, I see your reasoning. You just want to see his wallet brought down to your wallets size. Never mind the impressions you ordered him to give you.

Jun 10, 2007 at 7:40 PM Post #10 of 13
he will love them, hes a big gamer, and me and him both know quite a few of the better gamers around here that already use ultrasones. he was actually wanting these before i kicked his ass into gear to buy them. :]

(my wallets pretty much non existant anyways, its the bank account ive gotta watch out for, saving up for my big move)

Jun 10, 2007 at 8:44 PM Post #11 of 13
Quote:

Originally Posted by germanium /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ok, I see your reasoning. You just want to see his wallet brought down to your wallets size. Never mind the impressions you ordered him to give you.

My wallet size will never be as small as his
evil_smiley.gif
He did force me to buy them after he threw battery acid at me. So it's all good. Can't wait for them to come to my doorstep >=]

Jun 10, 2007 at 8:59 PM Post #12 of 13
lithium ion batteries dont have battery acid in them xD.... even if so, i dont think the size of the battery in the LDM+ could contain enough to kill you, unless i put some in your redline or something
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back