I am Sorry for posting bad info Everyone
Dec 1, 2016 at 3:59 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Riley Beale

1000+ Head-Fier
I am sorry for posting incorrect information that I have heard 2nd and 3rd hand from questionable sources.  I did not mean to cause any drama.  I misunderstood a lot of what I read and was told.  I am sorry.  I was incorrect.  Very incorrect/  I apologize and hope to not offend anyone in the future here.  I have a learning disability that makes me prone to not properly comprehend what I read.  It is a mild form of autism,  I am sorry once again.  I will not be posting anything else unless I have a question about a product that I want to purchase or have purchased.  I hope Head Fi will forgive me and give me another chance.

Regretfully

Riley Beale

Dec 13, 2016 at 9:27 AM Post #2 of 3
Don't worry too much, we all make mistakes.

Head-fi is a relatively serious place, probably the most straight down the line forum I've been a member of. In saying that it keeps you healthy on the ball reading well-constructed content, and as you have learnt when you say something wrong you may be quickly corrected.  Its called spreading misinformation.

Someone once said to me about a month ago: "you need to take the good with the bad'.

Kind of stuck with me that did.

Dec 14, 2016 at 10:59 AM Post #3 of 3
  Don't worry too much, we all make mistakes.

Head-fi is a relatively serious place, probably the most straight down the line forum I've been a member of. In saying that it keeps you healthy on the ball reading well-constructed content, and as you have learnt when you say something wrong you may be quickly corrected.  Its called spreading misinformation.

Someone once said to me about a month ago: "you need to take the good with the bad'.

Kind of stuck with me that did.

Thank you for the advice.

I no longer post advice myself and stick to asking questions.  I am too much of a noob I learned, to answer questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back