I am hooked!
Apr 12, 2005 at 12:51 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

TURBO

1000+ Head-Fier
I just got my brand new ER4P. As soon as I put them in my ears I forgot all my other headphones. Amazing. They don’t lack bass at all. They sound full and detailed. Like a dream. The sound I was looking for years. Some people had reviewed these phones correctly but others don’t. The best cans I ever heard.
By the way, I have a surprise for all of you. It will be released in the amp section of this forum. I will show you the ultimate revelation of portable amplifier. Not heard or shown before by anyone to anyone. Keep in touch... The final count down started....
etysmile.gif

Apr 12, 2005 at 1:09 AM Post #3 of 6
Congrads on your purchase, looking forward to your write up.

best of luck,
overlunge

Apr 12, 2005 at 1:11 AM Post #4 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by TURBO
Some people had reviewed these phones correctly but others don’t.

I think most people would agree with you on that...

Really though, I am glad that you like them. I do think that the bass lacking, but I really like the way that the highs and mids sound.

Apr 12, 2005 at 1:12 AM Post #5 of 6
I want a pair of these, bigtime (along with the 4P-4S adapter)... will probably be getting some later this year, after my computer upgrades (and after all the canalphone competition brings prices down even lower
wink.gif
).

Apr 12, 2005 at 1:40 AM Post #6 of 6
There is a little problem with these phones. They make all your other phones sound dead. This situation is dangerous, because after listening to music this way, you don’t want to go back. These cans are devilish. Where the journey ends? I reached the point of no return already. I cant believe what I am hearing from my 230 kbps mp3’s using my Ipod photo 60gb, my new Etys and my surprise portable amp (burning in as we speak).
As a suggestion, if you don’t want to end up selling all your headphones, don’t buy the ER4P. They belong to the one called by many names......
very_evil_smiley.gif
..... Don’t say, I didn’t warn you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back